Division to play MN Metal Mayhem 3...

yeah - the damn TA board there is too big. I'm sure the post is on page 19 already (well, not really, I just bumped it - so check page 7) ;)

it'll be nice to finally meet you - one of the deth.com originals.... or at least an 'veteran' there.

dude... remember 03? their guitarist came out in a wheelchair, with a ripped up knee or broken leg or something.... played the show on a stool, then barfed from teh shock and pain, and kept playing his heart out for a few more songs...

man, i couldn't tell if the look on his face was pain or passion - probably both!

Oogadee Boogadee said:
dude... remember 03? their guitarist came out in a wheelchair, with a ripped up knee or broken leg or something.... played the show on a stool, then barfed from teh shock and pain, and kept playing his heart out for a few more songs...

man, i couldn't tell if the look on his face was pain or passion - probably both!

His knee was mangled - he was having surgery like the next day or something, froma brick wall falling on him. That's actually the show I was thinking of, not the 2000 one...

One time, Brian and I were at Dr. Dremo's for a night of beer and billiards. They have a good rockin jukebox there (it has Megadeth RIP!). When we got there, that song was on - The Final Countdown. I was thrilled b/c it'd had been a while since I've heard it. I expressed my liking of the song and I got a bunch of dirty looks from the patrons there. Somebody fed that machine A LOT of money and put The Final Countdown on repeat - when we got there, it was on its 4th or 5th spin :loco:

Just to let you know I can get you my copy of The New Kids on the Block greatest hits to Noodles in time for your trip.