JAG PANZER Confirmed For MINNEAPOLIS MAYHEM 3 Festival

PanzerRocks

Jag Panzer Road Warrior
Dec 3, 2003
Colorado Springs, CO.
Visit site
JAG PANZER, STEEL ATTACK Confirmed For MINNEAPOLIS MAYHEM 3 Festival - Apr. 6, 2006

JAG PANZER, STEEL ATTACK and RUMPELSTILTSKIN GRINDER are among the confirmed bands for the Minneapolis Mayhem 3 festival, set to take place August 25-26 at the Star Central in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

JAG PANZER
STEEL ATTACK
DIVISION
RUMPELSTILTSKIN GRINDER
USURPER
AVENGER OF BLOOD

Also scheduled to appear on the bill is an as-yet-undetermined contest winner from SickMetal.com.

For more information, visit www.minneapolismayhem.com.

Rats! I don't think I can make this one. Too close to ProgPower USA. :erk: Do I have to host my own fest to see Jag Panzer some time in the next ten years? :bah: And don't think this thought hasn't crossed my mind...

~Christina

Briody said:
Although I don't have our set length, I believe we'll be playing much longer then we usually do in the U.S.

Mark, that's awesome! we all can never get enough of you guys live :kickass:

I really wish I could get out there to see you guys:ill:

Beeing married and having 3 kids I've got to pick and choose and considering that I'm going to the UK to see Maiden in Dec. I think it's best I don't push my luck:lol:

I'm lucky I've gotten a 5 day kitchen pass :p

But damn! do I need to see you guys live again!

Katana Overlord said:
Yay, Gaia Epicus is going too! Flower metal!

Bruce Hall from Agent Steel hinted, NOTE: JUST HINTED, to my friend and I that they MIGHT be playing this fest.

Jag Panzer and Agent Steel at one show...if that promoter gets Hirax to come again, my friends and I might just destroy the world. :zombie:

MisterMayhem said:
Really? I had no idea (about Agent Steel)? That is very interesting.

Btw: Hirax does rule.
It may not be your show, they just made, like I said, a HINT at playing in Minneapolis.

You should get them on the bill. I know a lot of canucks who would rush to see them, and all of us Michigan Metal fucks would come as well. :)

Jean-Pierre said:
Bruce Hall from Agent Steel hinted, NOTE: JUST HINTED, to my friend and I that they MIGHT be playing this fest.

Jag Panzer and Agent Steel at one show...if that promoter gets Hirax to come again, my friends and I might just destroy the world. :zombie:
That would just blow my mind...

Jean-Pierre said:

Okay, you guys are not making this any easier for me. :p Agent Steel might play? Jeez!!! They just slayed at Chicago Powerfest this weekend.

Nice to meet you this weekend, btw. :wave:

~Christina