Where will the Rooms of Anguish and Eyes of the Oracle album be sold....

Theater of Omens

where's the beef?
Sep 6, 2002
L.A., Cali
Visit site
Will I have to buy them on the internet or some special store, or will they be released, and in the Eyes of the Oracle's case, re-released in major stores like the wherehouse or circuit city?? just wondering.

A licensing deal with Century Media is in the works, & if it goes through the way we anticipate that it will, Power of Omens should be available in the same stores that CM has all of their artists (and as I understand it, they have pretty widespread distribution). I'm not 100% sure if this will include EotO or just RoA, maybe Dave can fill in the details here..

I'm not 100% sure if this will include EotO or just RoA, maybe Dave can fill in the details here.. [/B]

Well, "IF" all goes well, the CM ceal will be exactly what Jax said....any place that carries CM artists, will also carry "RoA"...however, as for "Eyes..." that will still be a mail/internet order..unless you specifically ask your local retailer to order it for you, since that CD will still remain in the CM catalog. The "possible" deal with CM is a licensing only for "RoA", "EotO" will remain as a limited distribution disc only.
:cool:

Dave

That is some great news. As far as I can see, CM is a great label to be on. Congrats to the Omes :)

Maybe now we will see you perform here in Europe on Bang Your Head or Wacken.

I'd love to see that!