Where's the best place to buy Novembre albums?

you can get all the albums off soulseek, but buy them! i got classica from amazon, dreams d'azur and novembrine waltz from century media.

only got arte novacento and wish i could dream it again on mp3 fom soulseek though.

Ok i went to century media europe and they have albums for sale. But their charging euro? How the f do I pay for that if I'm in america? I never purchased anything from anywhere that didnt involve the almighty dollar! Somebody assist ?

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Ok i went to century media europe and they have albums for sale. But their charging euro? How the f do I pay for that if I'm in america? I never purchased anything from anywhere that didnt involve the almighty dollar! Somebody assist ?
Dreams D'Azur is 13 bucks with free shipping at www.theendrecords.com, and they definitely accept the dollar cause they're based in the US. I got Classica and Novembrine Waltz from here, but unfortunately they don't have them anymore...I think those albums went out of print.

Don't even think about ordering from Century Media, they're horrible. They have about the worst shipping times ever and frequently cancel orders AFTER THEY CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD. And to top it all off, the US store doesn't have anything besides Dreams D'Azur.

Umm, I don't know what to tell you about the other ones. I'd just order Dreams D'Azur from theendrecords, and then lurk on ebay for the others. Unless you want to email Novembre themselves and pay big bucks for shipping from Italy, which might be worth it (that's how I got Arte Novecento).

Also, I found this:
http://www.musicstack.com/search/novembre.html

I've never heard of the site before, but they actually have copies of the albums and for cheap, so you might want to check it out? You should report back here if you try it.

One final notice: If you see "Wish I Could Dream It Again," don't bother buying it unless you can get it cheap...it's just Dreams D'Azur with crappier production. If you're a completist like me you'll probably want it, but if you don't have their other albums yet don't bother.

I;m goning to try and get arte novecento off the site. is it still in print? i ask this because i just saw it on ebay for 75 USA DOLLARS no shit.
i have classica which i imported through i cd store hear in new zealand,
wish i could dream it again which i got for $5 on ebay and catacombs return of the arc 7". i can get dreams easily enough, now all i need is novembrine waltz which i tried to get through the samn record store but has not arived so i'm guessing they can't get it. i'll keep looking on ebay,