Which another song could have a video clip too?

Which another song could have a video clip too? u can vote more than one

• In The Shadows

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Red Light In My Eyes pt 1

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Lake Bodom

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Silent Night, Bodom Night

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Bed Of Razors

• Black Widow

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Follow The Reaper

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Mask Of Sanity

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Taste Of My Scythe

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Angels Don't Kill

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Triple Corse Hammerblow

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • You're Better Off Dead

• Living Dead Beat

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Punch Me I Bleed

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • We're Not Gonna Fall

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
^Squee, the thread is pointless, but don't be like that, you're canadian so for you english is easy, but not everyone in this board is as fluent as they'd like in english. :lol:

Angels Don't Kill could be good, but I'd go for another from Hatebreeder as Downfall vid is not really good (the ''I has a knife'' part is funny, but the green lights are annoying IMO). I'd go probably for Children Of Bodom/Towards Dead End.

But this is pointless, because they're not gonna do vids of previous albums now. They've focused on Blooddrunk vids, and now they've got two I seriously doubt they'll record any new vids until next album, which is soooooooooooooooooo far away to start thinking, and those videos will be of course from that next album.

EDIT: :lol: both vids I said were not in the poll options, :lol: (I hadn't noticed it was a poll, I'm really sleepy, :lol:)

Not angels don't kill it would be as fail as TLS was.. wich means HEY LOOK IM ALEXI I AM CUTE LOOK AT ME I SCREAM LOOK I PLAY GUITAR!!! LOOOK IM ALEXEIH!!!

In The Shadows would own... a classical video clip of the band playing with creatures or something

:lol::lol::lol: It's not Alexi's fault. He's said a million times that it pisses him of that the other guys are shown that few times compared to him in the vids, but they let the video companies do the job and they always end up focusing on the frontman/singer. I hate how every video is like that, but 95% of the videos are focused on the singer (best ''fail'' example: Sinergy's Suicide By My Side, in where with two axemen like Roope and Alexi 90% of the video is showing Kim and they just focus on Roope and Alexi on the solos part).

I was just kidding dude :p.
(Just like that, "Which other song could have a video clip too?" or "Which of these songs could have another clip" or whatever, it was nothing personal :))

Definately Hate me! and Next in line.

From those above I'd say Lake bodom and In the shadows.

edit: I voted for You're better off dead!

Not angels don't kill it would be as fail as TLS was.. wich means HEY LOOK IM ALEXI I AM CUTE LOOK AT ME I SCREAM LOOK I PLAY GUITAR!!! LOOOK IM ALEXEIH!!!

In The Shadows would own... a classical video clip of the band playing with creatures or something

haha why do you always bitch about Alexi?

I dunno, while I like videos as much as the next person, do we really want it to get to Hammerfall levels of extravagance? They seem to make a ridiculous amount of videos. They've got to be quality as well. No one wants the arse-puckering awfulness of 'The Siren' video by Nightwish and I say this as a utter fangirl. Even the band were embarassed by how bad it was.