Which band would you must LOVE to see at P.Power

LoneWolfMusic

Jan 28, 2004
Which band that has NOT played Prog-Power would
you most love to see?

For me it would be Shadow Gallery! A full set to close the show. A 2hr monster set of all the best Shadow Gallery. What an awesome band with amazing talent. I hear new album in late 2004........ :hotjump:

We are a new Prog label seeking unsigned bands. We cater to Prog and related genres. Check us out.

www.lonewolfmusic.com

info@lonewolfmusic.com

Into Eternity :loco: never said that before haha

Got to say that one of my favorite new bands I would love to see as well, Machine Men, if they could pull that stuff off live it would be a kick ass show.

Bear

LoneWolfMusic said:
you most love to see?

For me it would be Shadow Gallery! A full set to close the show. A 2hr monster set of all the best Shadow Gallery. What an awesome band with amazing talent. I hear new album in late 2004........ :hotjump:

We are a new Prog label seeking unsigned bands. We cater to Prog and related genres. Check us out.

www.lonewolfmusic.com

info@lonewolfmusic.com
\

As far as I know, Shadow Gallery does not play live shows (never have). I want to see Grave Digger because it is one of main bands I have never seen yet.

Running Wild

I would say Grave Digger too but im going to see them at the Brave Words and Bloody Knuckles 6 Pack Weekend Part 2 in Cleveland, Ohio so I can't complain. Shadowkeep, Primal Fear, Seven Witches and Doro are on that bill too.

wayland smithers said:
I want Grave Digger and thank God Brave Words is gonna have them, Cheers!

For Prog Power:
Running Wild
Royal Hunt
Stratovarius(classic lineup)
Keep dreaming on the Stratovarius one!!! That will unfortunately never happen

LoneWolfMusic said:
Yeah, Royal Hunt too............ONLY with DC Cooper
as the vocalist !!!!!
actually, DC is my least favorite of the 3 royal hunt vocalists. not that he's bad, but John West and Henrik Brockmann both are better, imo. DC is too over the top in his delivery sometimes, just as i also thought he was with his stage antics when Silent Force played PPIII.

but there are a lot of bands i'd like to see sooner than Royal Hunt anyway, and my vote goes to Arcturus (the ultimate oddball band, perhaps? - and do they even do shows???)

Ryan

LoneWolfMusic said:
you most love to see?

www.lonewolfmusic.com

info@lonewolfmusic.com

I couldn't agree more!