Labyrinth

Sonata Arctica

Dreamtale

Metalium

Lost Horizon

Tad Morose

Dragonforce

Nocturnal Rites

There are a lot of bands that I would love to see as time goes by...but...plain and simple...a band I would absolutely like to see at a PP festival...

MASTERPLAN!

Definetly these ones :

Masterplan
Adagio
Shaman
Sonata Arctica
Heavenly
Rhapsody
Iced Earth
Magnitude 9

I wonder if Glenn or anyone of you guys know some of these brazillian bands, such as VERSOVER or AKASHIC. Both are great!!

AngraRULES said:
Definetly these ones :

Masterplan
Adagio
Shaman
Sonata Arctica
Heavenly
Rhapsody
Iced Earth
Magnitude 9

I wonder if Glenn or anyone of you guys know some of these brazillian bands, such as VERSOVER or AKASHIC. Both are great!!
I've heard VersOver. Their new album is really good! HOUSE OF BONES! :headbang:

Fates Warning - Hey it could happen.... they aren't getting much press lately. Of course being three years since their last release probably doesn't help either.

Accept !! - No I am not joking. They are one of my favorite oldschool bands that I am most disappointed about not ever seeing live. Wolf and Peter now live in America and Stephan and Udo front U.D.O. Glenn would have to be a freaking world class magician to get that arsenal back together again, but I can dream. I guess if Glenn could do that, he could part the Red Sea and stick Angel Dust back together again while he is at it too. >:p~

Had this question been asked before PPIV my answer would have been Vanden Plas as I am a huge fan so Glenn already has major kudos from me.

Bryant

glasscastle said:
DGM

Adagio

Andromeda

Labyrinth

Time Requiem

Freak Kitchen?!?!?
WoW Finally someone mentions Time Requiem!!! :hotjump:
I thought I was the only one...
Other than that I could also go for Sonata Arctica, Edenbridge, Andromeda. How about bringing back Stride I think they could be a great day one opener.
BTW i could go for Adagio, Labyrinth, and Andromeda as well.
What a kick ass lineup!
Justin

I would love Andromeda, if they didnt play anything of II = I and if they have a new album out that isnt a naptime soundtrack like II = I. Actually if they played The Words Unpoken I'd be satisfied with just that.

Ben

Although they might not go over too well with the prog fans, I'd love to see HAMMERFALL as the headliner!!

Daybreaker said:
I would love Andromeda, if they didnt play anything of II = I and if they have a new album out that isnt a naptime soundtrack like II = I. Actually if they played The Words Unpoken I'd be satisfied with just that.

Ben
I think II=I is one of the most intelligent, sophisticated prog metal masterpieces ever. What is it that you don't like about the album? Just curious?

Daybreaker said:

Ben
I loved that album

How about Spocks beard?

Spocks beard, Kamelot, Freedom Call and Hammerfall.

Notice how the sort of rhyme?.......sort of. :loco:

S. Gallery would be cherry though.....still dreamin'.

--------------------

New label seeking unsigned bands.....

www.lonewolfmusic.com