which Barnes and Noble should i go to?

CHOOSE AND PERISH

• Total voters

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
i have a $25 gift certificate PLUS!!111111!!!!!seven a 15% off one item sticker. i have 3 to choose from in my general vicinity:

Riverside store (bottom left):
pretty much sucks because it always has lots of ugly asian people walking around and Volcom attired fuckos yelling on cell phones about the latest Dr. Phil book. BUT it's really close, only like an 8 minute drive.

Redlands store (middle right, or just middle i guess, i dunno THE FUCKING X BY REDLANDS):
is quiet and in a nice little area, really feels like a bookstore should. the downside is it's about a 40 minute drive and it's on the way to both the mountains and desert, and my temptation to drive to either might be too great to overcome, leaving me very tired and cranky at work tomorrow. or possibly flying off an ice-covered road straight toward my doom.

Rancho Cucamonga store (top left):
has lots of pseudo-intellectuals bustling about so it isn't quiet, but is full of good people. is probably my favorite B&N. another 40 minute drive, into an area FULL OF XMAS FUXX0RZ because it's in a huge shopping center type thing, right next to a gigantic new mall.

bn.jpg

me too.

oh yeah the plan is to get something by that Pynchon dude. or some more Nabokov.

Redrum + coke = :kickass:

and i rarely approve of caffeine + booze, but it really works.

Bacardi is okay.

Capt. Morgans is shite.

i don't know much about rum tho.

haha the river is approx. 300 miles away from the actual city of Riverside (although it does border the county).