Which body type would you rather pork? Mature discussion ONLY!

Which would you prefer?

• Female w/ a Gastric Bypass, slim-medium build,Huge FUPA, excess skin, pussy had its own briefcase

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Female who was overweight, many many rolls, no tits, hips wider than a negar's woes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Susperia

Votes: 24 96.0%

• Total voters
Where I live "fupa" is called a gunt
hahaha
so I had a chance once to bang this super chubby black chick ... she was cute as hell ... slutty as fuck ... friend of another chick ex-coworker of mine.

was hammered ... flirting all night and promissing her all kinds of nasty shit.
dropped off my other coworker and met up with the chubster at her house.

I was all worked up and wanted to nail her right on the couch with the lights on ... but she insisted on some weird romantic shit with the lights off (presumably not to punish me with the sight of ungodly thighs.

anyway ... when it came down to getting it on ... i couldn't get joey to wake up ... my hand fondling the flesh was sending the wrong messages
hahaha I remember this story. I also remember sharing my half of a can't-keep-it-up bit due to a larger-than-average yeast filled cavern of love. That was even after the great helmet she gave, whoops.

gunt.jpg

wtf dear lord.

No, I voted for the Fupa.

Of course I voted for me. It's not like I had much competition. :p

edit: I left that fupa bitch in the dust with my massive amount of votes. \m/\m/

I remember last summer me nad my friends went on a "gunt hunt" where we tried to take candid pictures of gunts. it wasn't very successful , but it was funny at the time