Which Countries should SW do tours?

Hey friends!

We hear ya and would love nothing more!
I think a few things are in the works but olet me tell you this, as I have stated in many interviews over the years;
-Don't underestimate your chance to affect things! You can do a lot. First of all, there are many aspects to a tour and that is not a thing you pull out of your sleeve, however, with festivals the game is totally different.
Festivals usually have the muscle to get us if they want to with very rare exceptions. I think that's your best bet rather than trying to get us to come and play your exact town. Find the most appropriate festival setting, Sweden Rock, ProgPower Europe, ProgPower USA -you name it, and start lobbying. Get more people that feel like you do to register at the forums and start stirring things up. Mail the promotors, mail your friends, make posts -I promise you it will help.

If you do that part -I promise you will do both the flying and the playing!

I am very much aware of how difficult it is for small bands to go on tour. You really should try to hook up with a band that fits for some kind of package tour. Of course it's not a way to get rich, but I'm very convinced it could work that way. :p

I've been contacting all the prog festivals that come in my way lately. :D Sadly I usually don't get any response. I always have the impression it would have a much bigger impact if you as a band contacted them and send them your presskit or something like that. Most festivals even write it on their websites that they want the bands to contact them.

Well, but I've been also writing to the "Night Of The Prog" festival a couple of days ago and the guy who runs it was nice enough to actually answer. That was cool. ;) I gave him your website, facebook and reverbnation urls, I hope he takes a look!

Of course it's not a way to get rich, but I'm very convinced it could work that way

I can not emphasize enough how well aware we are of that and how perfectly fine we are with that being the case too. Rest assured that is not what would stop us.

I always have the impression it would have a much bigger impact if you as a band contacted them and send them your presskit or something like that.
We obviously have our press guy send out packages and stuff at times but we most surely miss quite a few.
Tell you what, if you're up for it, why don't you start a thread here where you post links/addresses/the works about festivals you think we should contact and encourage others to do the same. In creating that kind of repository we might increase the chances of us coming to play where you would want us to.

I had actually thought about such a topic, but hadn't really started it yet! There are so many festivals out there, no way for you guys to know all of them!

There is one on October 1st in Rüsselsheim/Germany with Subsignal and Riverside that would have fit perfectly with your gig in Holland (since Subsignal play the same day at PPE as you do) - but it's a total unknown event - how could you know about such stuff?

Okay, let's do such a topic. :devil:

I hope to see you again in Norway some time soon. My friend forced me to see you last time, because he said I'd like you because i liked DT. You blew my mind, and been listening to you every day since then. But if I remember correctly, you had a bad experience with Norway last time? As far as I know, there's a big prog community in Norway at the moment!

I so want Seventh Wonder to move on through to the big time. I haven't been this enthused about a band since I was a teenager. Although I probably will never see a live performance, I will gladly email, march or demonstrate (?) on behalf of SW and their fans. Of course, should you ever play Spokane, WA (ha, ha), I'll be there!

A Swedish band called A Silent Escape (formerly Union Square) came over to England a week ago and toured around the country with me and my band. You should look into finding a good UK based band that suits your style maybe and trying to organise a tour through them. Easier said than done though I suppose. :lol:

Please, come to Finland. :) Not far away from Sweden and lots of metal oriented audience available.

Lots of love from Montreal Quebec Canada...Montreal has a very good metal and prog metal scene. Would love to see you guys in Montreal...it's an amazing vibrant city. That being said, myself and other sw fans in mtl would go to any concer in the northeast region of America. Keep up the great work cause ur music is mindblowing!!!