Which drum triggers?

Ermz

¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 5, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.myspace.com
Hey guys,

Ordering a Drum Dial right now, and wondering which set of drum triggers to get with it. Are the Drum Dial ones decent, just in case I can bundle the order?

Before you say it, no I'm not interested in making my own!

Thanks.

Sold. Thanks Lasse.

Out of curiosity, where is a good place to buy them from? The Drum Dial site is trying to screw me on shipping fees humongously and I can't seem to find any eBay stores that sell both.

Aren't the drum dials kind'a tiresome to mount/unmount?

YES!
although the double-sided tape method works great, you could also use them with your ddrums pros, that's what I'm gonna do, just replace the piece of shit transducers of the ddrum with these...should make the perfect combination

Are you saying that you need Ddrum trigger to?? Please elaborate

no, the drum dials come with two different ways to fix them to the drum:
1: double sided tape
2: thingies you screw onto the lug, much like ddrum red shot...both systems work.

I'm just thinking about combining the ddrum mounting things with the drum dial transducers

YES!
although the double-sided tape method works great, you could also use them with your ddrums pros, that's what I'm gonna do, just replace the piece of shit transducers of the ddrum with these...should make the perfect combination

That's what I did! ;)

salvagedddrum.jpg

Wait, are the drum dials better then pros? I'm assuming so by all this chatter but why might I ask? My drummer just bought 4 ddrum pro toms.