Which Evergrey CDs are being Re-released?

How crappy are the Symphony X digipaks? I've heard this before, "they're just crappy". Are they falling apart or what? I'm planning on buying them. Is it worth the money? Fyi, I don't own these albums before.

Vertigo said:
Have these been put on the back burner since the New cd is comming out? Last Iheard they were suppose to come out on 3/16.

Whats the deal with the new ones?
I haven't seen them in stores yet, but I have seen a review of the remasters, so they are definitely in production. The bonuses are the videos of For Every Tear That Falls and The Masterplan, no additional tracks.

Gautigoth said:
How crappy are the Symphony X digipaks? I've heard this before, "they're just crappy". Are they falling apart or what? I'm planning on buying them. Is it worth the money? Fyi, I don't own these albums before.
They are as flimsy as digipaks come. Like the Gamma Ray remasters or even the new Guns & Roses Greatest Hits.

Flimsy cardboard doesn't hold up over the years like a good ol' jewel case. Plus, if you crack the hub on a digipak, you can't just replace the case.

I got both of em. They have on dark discovery the music video "for every tear that falls" and on Solitude dominance tragedy they have "The masterplan".

Also the first page has a little letter from tom talking about that record that he wrote a month ago or somethin like that.