Which hotel are most people from the fest staying?

The Granada Suites is the closest and the one I am staying at with my friends. The Fairfield is around tyhe corner down the block and I think most people are staying there this time becuase of the BS that the Granada pulled last year ( IE: Overbooked rooms) I would be willing to bet that there will be partying going on at both hotels :headbang:

Bear

...staying at the Granda myself

As far as a bar goes....several rooms (including Bear's...who is opening a bar for the weekend! :lol: ) will be converted to "bars, pubs and/or a lounge"

The Granda was the place to be last year...and regardless of the amount of people staying at the Fairfield, I have a feeling the Granda will be the hot spot once more!

Just my observation though.......

Dustin

:headbang:

Originally posted by Dustin
...staying at the Granda myself

As far as a bar goes....several rooms (including Bear's...who is opening a bar for the weekend! :lol: ) will be converted to "bars, pubs and/or a lounge"

The Granda was the place to be last year...and regardless of the amount of people staying at the Fairfield, I have a feeling the Granda will be the hot spot once more!

Just my observation though.......

Dustin

:headbang:

Sounds good to me.

Originally posted by DAVETHEMETALGUY
i'll be at the Wyndham, thanks to hotwire.com and 53 bucks a nite...

I did the same thing, 3 nights at 53 bucks, totalled to something like $186.00, not bad. I just hope I get more than 1 bed, there are three of us staying in 1 room and I'm not sleeping on the floor! Who cares, $53 bucks is a sweet deal.

that's a great deal! I'm staying at the Hampton, which is still close enough for walking/staggering/whatever but was cheaper than either the Fairfield or the Granada (although I really wanted one of those jacuzzi suites! maybe next year...)
Don't think I'll be spending much time in my room though - not if Bear's bar will be fully stocked!
I'll make sure to get enough sleep beforehand this time around...hehe

Can't wait to see everyone there! :D

Alicia

I tried to reserve a room for thurs, fri, sat at the Granada but it is all booked up. Infact all the other hotels that I tried that are on the list of places to stay on the site are all booked up. Looks like I will be staying a bit away from the venue. Might have to rent a car or something too... :confused:

Originally posted by progboy216
I tried to reserve a room for thurs, fri, sat at the Granada but it is all booked up. Infact all the other hotels that I tried that are on the list of places to stay on the site are all booked up. Looks like I will be staying a bit away from the venue. Might have to rent a car or something too... :confused:

Dude, no offense, but why'd you wait until now to book your room?

I'll be staying at the Hampton because it's dirt cheap, but it sounds like I'll have to take a stroll in the general direction of the Granada for some hardcore underage drinking.
*Duffman likes marketing to teenagers. OOOH YEAH!*