Which hotel are most people from the fest staying?

Originally posted by Antiharpist

I did the same thing, 3 nights at 53 bucks, totalled to something like $186.00, not bad. I just hope I get more than 1 bed, there are three of us staying in 1 room and I'm not sleeping on the floor! Who cares, $53 bucks is a sweet deal.

I heard somewhere that it's for double beds...but i might be wrong...but it really wouldnt be metal without someone sleeping on the floor. thanks go to 'metalvideos' for giving that www.hotwire.com info out. i'm glad to see you got the same rate i did. But dammit they already charged my damn VISA. So basically you are outta money if you dont go. so i'll see you there...

dave

Originally posted by progboy216
I tried to reserve a room for thurs, fri, sat at the Granada but it is all booked up. Infact all the other hotels that I tried that are on the list of places to stay on the site are all booked up. Looks like I will be staying a bit away from the venue. Might have to rent a car or something too... :confused:

man, got to www.hotwire.com and see what they have, some of us got incredible deals there...and we owe it all to a mysterious metal person by the name of metalvideos...i think....

Originally posted by progboy216
I tried to reserve a room for thurs, fri, sat at the Granada but it is all booked up. Infact all the other hotels that I tried that are on the list of places to stay on the site are all booked up. Looks like I will be staying a bit away from the venue. Might have to rent a car or something too... :confused:

Residence Inn by Marriot
Midtown 17th Street @ 1365 Peachtree Street

Directly across from Earthlink
$89 a night, made reservations 1 hour ago 7/31 @9:30pm
phone: 404-745-1000

Last year I booked a hotel as I got in Atlanta... LOL But I got a REALLY good deal... 40 bucks a night.. At the super 8, close to that place where the pre party was held...
I guiess I will do the same thing this year.... :)