which in flames shirt should i buy????

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
i've already got the jesterhead shirt.....i'm trying to decide between the colony shirt and the one with RtR atrwork on the front with the band members pics on the back.

yeah , yeah i think i'm gonna go with colony. if i'm gonna be advertising them on my body i at least want to advertise the better cd

colony!

ja, the penguin is correct, you don't wanna look like you jumped on the r2r bandwagon...

although I do like the album.........

it's ok i think........but kind of a disappointment when compared to colony.......i demand they do better next time:mad:

dissapointment to colony?

what about the s/t, TJR and whoracle.

THOSE were fucking MASTERPIECES of melodic death metal.

infinity 1 has fucking gone up on shipping and handling. 8 bucks for bulk mail, 14 bucks for priority, pppssshhhhh!

uggh, i'm afraid it's almost time to go..........i look too good today to be walking the streets by myself.........some arab fucker tried to pick me up on the way..........

when i read the topic i thought to myslef "tell thrash to get the jesterhead one". but BEHOLD!! you already have it. get the colony one. its great. its very..............red and black. is cool. the artwork is great. and i'm not too keen on shirts with the members on them. my DHIADW has the band on it, but my options were limited. fuck it. go colony!

yeh i got the colony shirt in august of 2000 the fist time i saw them and many many washes later its still going strong! (and faded)
-neal