Which metal style is Children of Bodom

Originally posted by SonsOfNorthernDarkness
COB is its own type of metal , meaning no one else sounds like them they are excellent and unique...........................................................................................................maybe alittle arabic music here and there in some of there songs.... heh

:D

Except Eminem, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, R. Kelly, Nelly, Ludacris, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Ashanti, and all the other rap people.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

AAAHHH--HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

*blast*

Originally posted by Northern Viking
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

AAAHHH--HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

*blast*

I agree.

Good Lord you guys, why does every band have to always fit neatly in its own little categorical box?! Isn't the beauty of some of these bands that they DON'T fall into one of these categories, that they are original? Stop categorizing them because it is only berating the band, just enjoy the music for what it is. They can call CoB Indian Folk music for all I care.

"If you label me, you negate me." - Kierkergaard

Originally posted by nihilist
Good Lord you guys, why does every band have to always fit neatly in its own little categorical box?! Isn't the beauty of some of these bands that they DON'T fall into one of these categories, that they are original? Stop categorizing them because it is only berating the band, just enjoy the music for what it is. They can call CoB Indian Folk music for all I care.

"If you label me, you negate me." - Kierkergaard
dito

Nice quote, too :)

Originally posted by nihilist Originally posted by nihilist