Which Of These "Maybe" Songs Do You Hope They'll Play?

Which do you hope they'll play?

• Dressed To Kill

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Out Of The Ashes

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Eyes Of Medusa

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Egypt

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Awakenings

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
Ok... now, modified (dream) setlist!!! :D

Symphony X (just after BG finish):

The Odyssey (now you know why... )
The Turning
Inferno
Of Sins And Shadows
Sea of Lies
Wicked
In the dragon's den
Through the looking glass
Frontiers
Church of the Machine
Awakenings
The Edge of Forever (that would be a dream!)
Candlelight Fantasia (the whole song... not a "cameo" like on the LOTEOF album)
Masquerade + Damnation Game
Out of the Ashes
Lady of the Snow
Absinthe and Rue ( :guh: )
The Raging Season ( :guh: )
Orion - The Hunter
The Accolade + Accolade II (extra cool)
A Winter's dream (both parts... sweet)
----------------------------------------------------------
Encore 1:
The whole "V" album (dream)

----------------------------------------------------------
Encore 2:
The Divine Wings of Tragedy (song)

They should play their songs in order of release to show there "Evolution"...

Masquerade

Damnation Game
Edge of Forever
Winter's Dream

Evolution
Fallen
Egypt

Sea of Lies
Accolade I
Eyes of Medusa
Candlelight Fantasia - whole song, not the "cameo"
Divine Wings

Smoke and Mirrors
Church of the Machine
Through the Looking Glass

Inferno
Awakenings
Accolade II
Odyssey
--------------------------------------
encore:
Entire S/T Album

Masquerade + Damnation Game
Hell yes! Those are two of my fav. SX songs! I'd also like to see TDWOT, but that probably won't happen now because they'll play the Odyssey. :(

Oh well. Of the songs above, I'd pick Out of the Ashes or Egypt. Both kick ass.

BTW, where's Pharaoh? And why does everyone hate that song?!

Knight of the Templar, that is certainly a kick ass set list. Including Frontiers is very cool, I wish more people liked that song. As for the self titled stuff, I'm not familiar with it so that wouldn't excite me much. I say they do their 3 hour set in Chicago and video tape it for a DVD lol ;)

no! this the perfect setlist

Inferno
Fallen
Eyes of Meduasa
King of Terrors
Awakenings
Through the Looking Glass
Church of the Machine
Sea of Lies
Communion & the Oracle
both the Accolades
Egypt
Of Sins and Shaddows
-----------------------
DWOT
-----------------------
THE FUCKING ODDYSSEY!!!!1\m/ 111one!!!!\nn/

Perfect!!!

Okay, okay, I will do my perfect setlist...

Inferno (Unleash the Fire)
Evolution (The Grand Design)
Fallen
Masquerade
Smoke and Mirrors
Church of the Machine
The Edge of Forever
The Damnation Game
Dressed To Kill
Egypt
Sea of Lies
Accolade I
Accolade II
Candelight Fantasia (whole thing)
Of Sins and Shadows

Mega Encore:

A Winter's Dream (Part I and II)
Rediscovery (Part I and II)
The Odyssey
The Divine Wings of Tragedy

@Manga_San: Basically, we both want same things: the whole Candlelight Song, The Edge of Forever (guess what, it's now my number one "sad" song... "Canglelight" is second), A Winter's Dream (great song... and I would like to hear in on the radio... :rolleyes: ) and Damnation Game (best "neoclassical" intro... better than Out of the Ashes, IMO) :D

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
DEFINATELY EYES OF MEDUSA!!!!! greatest SyX heavy song! whats the matter with you ppl!?!?!;)

Yeah so Medusa and Awakenings. I think Awakening is a fan favourite so if any of the guys in the band see how much anticipated it really is here i think they'll play it. I'd also love to Fallen (way better than Evolution) and Church of the Machine. They neglect TiO too much in their setlist lately.

They played Church of the Machine when I saw them in Cleveland back in March. It didn't come off all that well. Then again, the sound at the Agora was shit, so I don't really blame the guys.

And Medusa is one of SyX's best heavy songs. The groove right after the solo keyboard at the beginning is just plain awesome! I got a speeding ticket listening to that once. Must have been the adrenaline that caused my foot to press down a little too much. I wasn't crazy about how fast they played it on LOTEOF though. If they kept it to it's original speed it would be awesome live!

About you sig Bastrd, I disagree. I liked Arch Enemy up until Anthems of Rebellion came out and I saw their borathon of a concert. Those assholes, only playing one song from Stigmata and it was a bad one too. Anyway, Evergrey played at that same show, and I didn't like that too much either. I was always kinda neutral with that band.

In my opinion, Damage Done is waaay better than Anthems of Rebellion.

Oh, and sorry about changing the subject.

I was so fucking pissed I wasn't able to attend that tour. There was no show anywhere near Detroit. Dark Tranquillity - Damage Done is ok, but I like Arch Enemy better. Stigmata is the worst Arch Enemy album, by the way. The only good songs on there are the first 3 and Tears of the Dead. I read that Arch Enemy's setlist on that tour consisted of 3 songs from Stigmata, not just 1. Bridge of Destiny, Let the Killing Begin, and Diva Satanica (yes, it's the japanese bonus track from Stigmata) were played supposedly.

BastrdDrmr said:
I was so fucking pissed I wasn't able to attend that tour. There was no show anywhere near Detroit. Dark Tranquillity - Damage Done is ok, but I like Arch Enemy better. Stigmata is the worst Arch Enemy album, by the way. The only good songs on there are the first 3 and Tears of the Dead. I read that Arch Enemy's setlist on that tour consisted of 3 songs from Stigmata, not just 1. Bridge of Destiny, Let the Killing Begin, and Diva Satanica (yes, it's the japanese bonus track from Stigmata) were played supposedly.

Really? You don't like Stigmata... Heh both Michael and Christopher agreed it was their worst album when I talked to them. I really like it, such catchy agressive, fun songs. And when I went, all they played from that album was Tears of the Dead. I wanted to hear Beast of man sooooo bad. Not a bad show noneless, although it consisted of many AoR songs, which I'm not very fond of.