Which orchestra program?

don´t shoot me if I do not help you with that coming quote, but I unfortunately have NO clue about such stuff, but found Mathias´ post about recording stuff in the depths of the forum - anyways, just shout out if you still need info and then we´ll wait and see what Mathias says ;)

Nygård;5790681 said:
I think the choice of software is much up to your needs. I personally use Cubase SX3, because I mainly work with MIDI/programming and I have found PT is really bad in that field. In audio PT is great - probably the best, but I wouldn't say Cubase, Nuendo, Logic etc. are bad either. Again, much up to what you do the most.
[...]
ProTools hasn't been very compatible in the past, but that has changed somewhat now with M-Audio M-powered. If you're going for PT, I could recommend looking into those instead of the M-box as you have more options in the harware in the lower budget range.

ooooh and I knew I had read sth about it:
http://royalartistclub.com/turisas/blog/2010/03/10/pics-from-the-sessions-part-1/
In the top picture Mathias is using Cubase 5 as his digital audio workstation (the right monitor) and Quantum Leap Stormdrum 2 for percussion sampling (the left monitor). If I had to wager a guess, he’s probably going to be using other QL software, which means EastWest/Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra for the orchestral sampling–which would be a very good thing, since it’s easily the best quality sample library I’ve ever heard.
Of course, the picture is captioned as only being pre-production, so the final product may be different.