Which songs should be covered by COB?

Horse666 said:
I think it`s much cooler when a band does a cover of a non-metal band/artist.
For example Amorphis - Light My Fire. It kicks ass man, and the album Graveyard classics from Six Feet Under fucking rocks!!

Yeah I totally agree. That makes a cover a good cover, if it's not too close to the original.

I wonder how Offspring's "Self esteem" would sound in a Bodom version... with different and cool shouts they could make a funny drinking song out of it.
It just sucks that Norther already covered Offspring.

But Black Sabbath's "Paranoid" would absolutely rule, too !

i like the dante's inferno idea, but that is a 16 minute song...so i would go with burnt offerings another classic iced earth...btw classic iced earth rulez...get their first three cd's...everything after that is ok but not as good...

i definitely think they should do a cover of some no rest for the wicked or no more tears...maybe some miracle man or mr. tinkertrain...

also if your gonna do metallica...leper messiah, fight fire with fire, trapped under ice, hit the lights, seek and destroy, eye of the beholder...

children of the damned...defnitely holy wars...or how about another sinergy cd and a new cob cd?? cant wait.... also wanna check out the new borknagar and symphony x is reentering the studio..