Which was best?

Which album was better?

• Theocracy (2003)

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Mirror Of Souls (2008)

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
I'm honestly not going to be able to vote on this one, I Have favorites from both albums, the sound quality and production is better on mirror of souls. But like others have said, I have quite a few favorites from the first album, such as serpent's kiss, theocracy, mountain, but I also seem to have martyr stuck in my head almost constantly, and eagles wings and mirror of souls (obviously) are also among my favorites.

You know it's a mark of a good band when albums aren't clearly better or worse than eachother, and are still amazing.

Keep rocking, and get that upcoming album out soon guys:headbang:

oh so there's someone around my age on here... I'm almost 15... lol. I thought all the other fans were 20 +

YEAH! You like Narnia, Harmony, or Symphony X? Ever heard of Thieves and Liars? Those are some other bands I like. I'm not a BIG fan of all the bands everyone else likes (linkin park, plain white tees, blink 182, and all that stuff!)

I have Narnia's greatest hits CD (Decade of Confession) and they're pretty good. I've heard some Symphony X.
I have not heard of Theives and Liars.
I like Linkin Park's first 2 albums, but after that they pretty much suck.

...we should probably get back on topic. Do they have a private messenger system on this board?

yes I'll send you a message... to reply go to that thing that says "private messages" in the upper right corner