Which whites should be culled?

infoterror

Apr 17, 2005
It seems to me that if one believes in the white race, one wants to make it better. And right now, we're kind of lagging behind. Average IQ of 102-107? Shoot, that means over half of society is hunkered down near the 100 mark. Can you imagine being that stupid? And these people vote, buy things, and cause other problems as well.

I'm not talking about which groups should be eliminated -- we all know the Christians should follow the Slavs, homosexuals (the English), Irish, Canadians and SUV owners into the ovens and thus onto the rose gardens of Europe -- but which individuals. What's a good criterion? Here's my general listing.

POSITIVE

Intelligence higher than 120 points +3
Intelligence over 130 points +5
Has started own non-degenerate business +3
Serves in effective, non-degenerate volunteer capacity +3
Has created non-degenerate, effective art +3
Has completed higher education +3

NEGATIVE

Drug addiction including alcohol -3
Rape, hard crime -5
Christianity -3
Watches TV -1
Smokes weed -1
Drives V-8 -1
Posts on VNN -1
Posts on CounterOrder -3

Everyone starts at zero, and if they make it over 5, they survive.

If not... THE OVENS AWAIT, UNTERMENSCHEN!

What will be left are future healthy generations of white people with fewer than 1/10 of 1% having last names ending in -ski/sky, -vich or -ov.

But... Stupid people have a purpose - inter alia, they clean our public toilets and streets, fill mindless secretarial positions and drive our buses and trains.

You are being very merciful there Infoterror. I seem to have scored 14, assuming my IQ is over 120 (I've never been tested).

Anyone with an IQ under 145 is inadequate, no exceptions. You are a genetic abomination, Infoterror.

What will be left are future healthy generations of white people with fewer than 1/10 of 1% having last names ending in -ski/sky, -vich or -ov.

The IQ of Poland is third highest in the EU. If it weren't for your intellectual inadequacy, you would know this.

infoterror]I'm not talking about which groups should be eliminated -- we all know the Christians should follow the Slavs, homosexuals (the English), Irish, Canadians and SUV owners into the ovens and thus onto the rose gardens of Europe
SUV owners? So, what are all the cool cats driving around the intellectual high-ground?

fah-q said:
infoterror]I'm not talking about which groups should be eliminated -- we all know the Christians should follow the Slavs, homosexuals (the English), Irish, Canadians and SUV owners into the ovens and thus onto the rose gardens of Europe
SUV owners? So, what are all the cool cats driving around the intellectual high-ground?
Hybrids?:lol:

In the film Flash Gordon, when Flash's space craft is approaching, a cyborg guard alerts the chief of security (if I remember correctly) "Foreign body detected in the Imperial Vortex - Mong Level 3!"

I had a go at devising a Mong Scale - just for fun. But I haven't given it much thought lately.

Historically, it is the intelligent whites that get culled (directly and indirectly) - an ongoing process.
Stalin targetted the "intelligentsia class", and China (cultural revolution) and Cambodia under the Khmer Rouge also had a culling of their intelligentsia. (I know the last two countries aren't white!)
This must have happened to some extent in every Communist country.

fah-q said:
Agree as well... anyway:

Intelligence over 130 points +5
Serves in effective, non-degenerate volunteer capacity +3
Has created non-degenerate, effective art +3
Has completed higher education +3

NEGATIVE

Drug addiction including alcohol -3
Watches TV -1

I did alright, no?

And cognitive ability is bla bla if you can't back it up with a sort of emotional intelligence and social skill.

I am skeptical of all of the people on the internet claiming IQs of 130+(roughly 98th percentile). Very few people I know have actually taken an IQ test, nevermind scored high on one. While I am but one person, I would be willing to bet that very few people have taken one. Unless one is gifted, impaired, or joins the service, it's just not that likely to come up. I suspect that what happens is that people take online tests, which are completely unreliable or they think "130 is pretty smart, I guess, and I think I'm pretty smart, so I must have an IQ around there."