Which will be a good black metal band name.....

Originally posted by fenrisulven
I started a Black\Viking\Grind metal band. Were just playing one concert. I need a band name. It has to be a nasty name. Like:

Morkake
Fitteost
Anal Mullet

or something, these are taken though.

I can believe that your music is great or something, but what how in hell can a band be Grindcore, Viking and Black Metal at the same time?!? :D The Black and Viking is easy to believe (great genre), but mixing them with grindcore sounds a bit too far out. :D

Originally posted by lede
I can believe that your music is great or something, but what how in hell can a band be Grindcore, Viking and Black Metal at the same time?!? :D The Black and Viking is easy to believe (great genre), but mixing them with grindcore sounds a bit too far out. :D

Well I admit it is a kind of strange blend. But I have made 2 songs that starts out with a kind of Einherjer sound, and continue with black metal riffs. And ends with just screams and blasts. I just want us to play real hard music at the concert, with all the Nu metal bands thats playing there.
Wow there are alot of great band names here.

Well TRAGEDY BEGINS if you want, and go for extreme UG Black Metal >
http://tragedybegins.demonichorde.com

Yes, Alastor (Hellas) did the vocals of the first TB releases, Nocturnus (Desastrious Rcs - Texas) did the vocals on the latest Tragedy Begins release, (split with JC-usa), and now Tragedy Begins are working on their upcoming compositions, and are looking for .....
for ....
"... at the time i have ready in my hands the new album(debut)of terroristic ecstasy & some new tracks of tb. I plan a mini & a full album. but i am searching for a vocalist. he will do vocals for 3 mayhem covers(pfa/gutsfuck/unrel) for the mini & 8 for the album.he must be from skandinavia with voice like mine on
'armageddon accomplished'. lyrics are ready."

More on their pages if of interest.