Whiplash 13th December

sal666

After Forever Nutter
Sep 26, 2003
Liverpool
get.to
Whiplash.... your monthly dose of the best in Thrash, Death, Extreme and Power Metal is back to rock your socks off at Bar Hannah, Liverpool on Saturday 13th December!!!

And what better way to end the Year than with the AWESOME Solitary coming back to stun you all with another amazing live performance!!!!

As usual I will be taking your requests..and of course, as its Christmas... i will also be accepting gifts of chocolate and mince pies!!

Doors 9 until 2am.... entry is only £3

May I also take this opportunity to say a big thanks to everyone who has helped to make Whiplash a huge success this year..... both the bands for playing, and the people for turning up and enjoying the night!!

Peace

Sal x

Sounds great, shame i'm down in Southampton :(. Why don't they play Power Metal more in metal clubs? I've lived in Cardiff and Southampton so far and all the clubs ever play is industrial, punk and ska with some commercial stuff thrown in. Would be great to hear some good true, power, speed metal when you go out. More viking and folk would be great as well :p. Anyone know where else in britain they play this sort of thing?

Hope everyone has checked out the Diamanthian review in this months issue of Terrorizer!! I'm thrilled to bits that they got such a good review at Whiplash.... also good to see Whiplash in a magazine!! My hard work is paying off at last!! :)

sal666 said:
Hope everyone has checked out the Diamanthian review in this months issue of Terrorizer!! I'm thrilled to bits that they got such a good review at Whiplash.... also good to see Whiplash in a magazine!! My hard work is paying off at last!! :)
nice 1 ... Both to Sal & Diamanthian!!!!!