WHISKEY

Scotch man here. Single malts only preferably islays. Partial to laphroaig and lagavulin. Wine better be a good Pinot noir. Beer I'm with Jeff here, craft porter.

i'm with jeff. living in northern cali, it's really easy to get great brews and wines but as far as whiskey goes, i am a scotch man. i really love whiskey but lately, i have just been more into scotches.

beer - murphy's, guinness, beamish, cadillac mountain
whiskey - macallan, aberlour, dalmore dee dram (scotch)
wine - chateau labegorce (bordeux)

cheers guys!

JD or JB with cola on occasion. Mostly a beer guy though. I am drinking a Boddington's right now.

As far as beer goes, Unibroue and Dieu du Ciel win the game (considérant que tu viens du Québec, je crois que t'as pas mal d'accord avec moi là-dessus haha)!
Other than that, I dig wine from time to time. Best I drank in a good while was called Hewinton's Miss Harry, a very nice australian blend of Shiraz and two other grape varieties I don't remember the name.

index_bottle.jpg

$20; get fucked up.

miller-high-life.gif

I'm broke. Otherwise, I really like all sorts of beer.

Hey, this is the BAR section after all! What do you pals like to have for a good little drink when chilling/playing guitar at home ?

I like a good little scotch whiskey, on the rocks, let em melt a little and taste the cold burning liquid. -Not getting drunk on this tho...

I like red wine a lot too, coarsed ones and mostly cabernet-sauvignons.
Beer, who doesn't like beer ? I certainly am a beer lover, specially the microbreweries around here. In the general brands I'm not picky as long as it's not a cheap-ass one like Wildcat.. really like Sleeman but mostly buy Bud.

So beer in and beer up boys. (..this really doesn't make any sense :wave:)

Just to let you know, there's no such thing as "scotch whiskey". It would be 'Scotch whisky', as the spelling 'whiskey' is only used to refer to those of Irish or American origin.

Really, I didn't know that, thanks for the clearing. All I knew what american would be bourbon ;) And yes I like it on ice, temperature softens the taste for a few minutes so I don't kill my mouth, then melts, makes a little water and opens up the flavour. I had my share or dry Jack's but can't stand it anymore.

P-E, moi j'suis au Saguenay pis si tu passe là un mandné, essaye la Criminelle de la Voie Maltée. Y'en on au métro de Jonquiere pis au Corneau Cantin de chicoutimi. Sinon y'ont 2 resto-microbrasserie avec d'la bonne bouf. ;P Mais ouais Unibrou, quand j'prend pas une Criminelle j'va pour une Maudite ;)

Was just telling him about this strong stout
Edit: oh, it seems they won awards for the other flavours this year.. Polissone (Not polite (female form of the word)) and the Graincheuse (The Grinchy (again, female form.. are they talking about a girl?l) heh.. beer has a female gender in french.

I love a shot of UNCHILLED (not warm) Jamie, Johnny Walker Black label, hell, even Jack, although I find the oak flavor to be a little overbearing (on the palate and the wallet). I've been nosing up to a few rye's lately, Ri, Bulleit, Old Overholt is 2$ a shot here.

I like to keep Booker's in my flask to fuck with people.