White Cluster great discovery!

discouraged1

disco my arse!
May 24, 2001
Belgrade, Serbia
www.myspace.com
I was investigating the WC :)grin: White Cluster) error I found in the Moor also and after my job well done(errors at 0.25 & 0.40, right speaker) I've discovered another sound in WC I have never heard before.

After the "Next of kin" verse, simultaneously with pronouncing the "Damp air" of the next one, you can hear (Mikael?) yelling in tune, like falling into abyss or something, timing exactly on 01.00.
You can hear it clearly if you play the right speaker only.
I was pleasantly surprised after discovering that little sub-sound and if you just concentrate enough, you might hear it too.
Stay focused !

Cheerz

PS I am little anxious while thinking what I'll find in Blackwater Park sub(concious) sound research.........

Really? How exciting - not.

Hey, I found something really cool in Iron Maiden´s Powerslave.
If you listen really carefully you can actually hear Bruce Dickinson fart. Yeah, it´s true and also very exciting and intersting. Have you people nothing else to do than analyze Opeth records? I think it´s kinda tragic.

You don't have to think it's interesting, but you don't have to attack those who are interested either...

ok so lets say..... I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO I AM A LOSER, I SIT HERE ON MY COMPUTER ALL DAY ANALYZING OPETHS SONGS... I AM A MACHINE OF ANALYZATION I HAVE NO FRIENDS I HAVE NO FAMILY I AM A FAT FUCK THAT EATS ALL DAY LONG....

And you still have absolutely no reason or right to talk shit becuase nobody did anything to you WANKER!!!

Yeah, with a name like that - Mikael is God - I guess you really are a tragic human being. Worshipping a normal guy just like teenage girls worship Ricky Martin and finding defects, almost impossible to hear, in Opeths music.
rolleyes.gif

He's not really hurting you at all is he?

Ever heard of tolerance?

Shouldn't even need to say that, this is an Opeth msg board, ppl shouldn't be insulted for discussing Opeth and associated topics.

It's an isolated incident. Everybody bickered a little, we don't need to remember it. We can just let this thread slide off of page one and nobody will need to remember...

"Bickering? What bickering? I don't remember any. Besides, it's the Opeth forum. What are the odds that actually happened, really?"