White Custom Shop Ibanez 7-String

Evoknight

New Metal Member
Aug 10, 2010
Hey Chris

I have been a fan of megadeth all my life and you are by far my favorite guitarist that megadeth has ever picked up and from seeing you play and you pay so much attention to the fans and not just stand there and play. I was wondering if you can answer a guitar question for me. That guitar you had in The James Lomenzo break down video of Endgame solo, i was wondering what the specs were, like what body and neck you used. I want one so bad like that man, i am a true 7-String player and your guitar is so beautiful, and what tremolo you used. Sorry for to many questions. Thats for taking time to respond back to me.

I think it's generally the same as his other custom shop Ibanez RGA. The white one, though, has an Edge Zero (instead of the Edge Pro), a locking nut and standard tuners, and DiMarzio D-Activators. It also looks like there might be a coil-splitting switch (or killswitch) on the guitar at the bottom near the volume pot.

Go for the Edge Zero Chris! It feels much smoother to operate. Or if you really want to fuck with your Ibanez builders Chris, demand an original Floyd Rose and watch their eyes roll. :D