White Darkness is...

Props to the Noug for the great work, man... :D I wouldn't want it any other way, the CD is great, I'm sure the band agrees. :D I'm not one of those people who worships a guy just because of what he's done in the past, like his association with Opeth or whatever... But I can genuinely say that these guys are great musicians. Some of the "legendary dorks" are humble and nice, some not so much. Nightingale in particular is a really great band and the guys are nice, so there's a lot to love there.

*whips out his cock*

...oh... I always think sucking up should lead to something more. :) Sorry about that.

oinknessfinalcopycopysatansmal.jpg

Eyesore, your correct. I certainly didn't mean to ignore Dag's major contribution to the composition of this album.. Dan Swano has become one of my all-time favorite musicans, and as a result, if he is involved in a musical project, he overshadows others. Next time I will pay better attention. Thanx, man.
I just feel bad. Haha. I mean, we all know Dan is an amazing musician, and he obviously played a key role on this album, but when I read reviews that credit the entire album to Dan, I just feel bad, I guess. Plus I hate downloaders. Haha.

So yeah, props to the Noug!

dirk_daggler.jpg

:kickass:

I just feel bad. Haha. I mean, we all know Dan is an amazing musician, and he obviously played a key role on this album, but when I read reviews that credit the entire album to Dan, I just feel bad, I guess. Plus I hate downloaders. Haha.

So yeah, props to the Noug!

dirk_daggler.jpg

:kickass:

LMAO! Made my day.