Wasn't White Darkness an April release ?

It´ll be worth the wait. Tonite Dan has been sending mp3 files to me with some minor corrections. One minute ago i sent a mail telling "It rocks". And
that my comment about the last detail on the album ( Clean guitars in the track "Trial and Error" ) Tomorrow i download a wav. file containing the whole
album...done ( hopefully ):rolleyes: and of course it´s the best NG ever :headbang:

Unless I find something that went wrong in the bouncing process (when I do the magical final listen to the actual PQ coded master CDR) , the album is F U C K I N G R E A D Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to my ears (and my hard to please car hi-fi) it sounds nothing short of fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get ready to rumble!!

Dan

releasedate...I don´t know...I guess, sometimes before the summer would be nice....but if BMP delay it somemore because I delayed it like 6 months in the 1st place...I cannot really complain, can I???

Dan Swanö;6060189 said:
Unless I find something that went wrong in the bouncing process (when I do the magical final listen to the actual PQ coded master CDR) , the album is F U C K I N G R E A D Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to my ears (and my hard to please car hi-fi) it sounds nothing short of fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get ready to rumble!!

Dan

releasedate...I don´t know...I guess, sometimes before the summer would be nice....but if BMP delay it somemore because I delayed it like 6 months in the 1st place...I cannot really complain, can I???

Awesome Im so ready for this album!

Ahh, so it's not gonna be a 'Chinese Democracy' then, heh.

Glad to hear it, can't wait to get mah hands on a copy.