Relations to (not "with") Dan

embridioum

Göteborgare
Dec 28, 2003
Gothenburg
www.tboj.se
Hey. I was just wondering if anyone has a stupid personal relation to Master D (not like: "I love his music"... I'm sure you do that...).
You get it? OK, I'll tell you mine:
My former best friends ex is the nephew of Winter (Benny Larsson). :loco: :D

Also I read the marvelous news of re-releasing the Odyssey EP (+ one new song).
How did this come to happen?

I am not sure that it will happen!!!
:confused: :mad:
Anyone who knows where I could listen to Odyssey? I haven't heard any of it...​

Fuck CDON for not sending me "White Darkness" on time. Anyone of you that have noticed they tend to fuck up lately or is it just me?:mad:

--
userbar.gif

Watch Ebay for the Odyssey EP, this one guy sells them all the time real cheap. Just type in Dan Swano on ebay.com. Use the regular o, not ö.

damn i dint know! i wil get the next one! odyssey rocks!

now someone start putting up Heavy Metal Machine EP's up for sale please :p

i guess this is the official "i know someone who knew someone who knew another one who knows dan-thread" ;)

i guess this is the official "i know someone who knew someone who knew another one who knows dan-thread" ;)
That was the idea.

Me: Soon to be "Odyssey"-owner (how much did you guys pay? Mine comes to USD16,49 where 7,50 is shipping :p If it's anywhere near the awesomeness I've read it holds, it's a bargain!).

That was the idea.

Tumn has Dan´s guitar ;D
Some people had Dan / Dag in their respective radio shows.
Unicorn shared a grilled meal with Dan :D
Danny was NG-merchandiser / tourposter-designer.
Cenzu travelled across Europe to see the band (even though they live in his neighbourcountry ;D)
Ivan and Matt and more people designed booklets for NG/EOS.
I talked to Dan, Dag, Erik and Tom :)

Lots of stories...

Me: Soon to be "Odyssey"-owner (how much did you guys pay? Mine comes to USD16,49 where 7,50 is shipping :p If it's anywhere near the awesomeness I've read it holds, it's a bargain!).

got it secondhand from amazon some years ago and it was not expensive but I don´t remember the exact price anymore.