White Zombie Cover - My first SSD 3.0 & Oynx 400F Mix

thanks dude....i Also usually forget to mention but I'm usually the vocalist on most of the stuff i post.....I did the vocals on this one, It's really hard sometimes to mix your own voice lol......but yeah thanks dude

Hey Josh, sounds awesome dude, I love the grind of the bass (though I feel it needs more low-end), and the vocals are badass! (haven't heard the original so I can't compare, but these rule!) Snare has a cool crack, though I feel the kick could use a bit more attack, all I can really feel is a sorta poofy pulse whenever it hits. Also, the guitars are WAY too wooly/stuffy around 400, could use a decent cut there (I'm assuming this is Revalver). Good job overall dude, and I love the vocal processing! (long reverb tails, layering, panning).

Oh, and it's "Onyx" btw :D

And do I detect Glitch on that vocal part? ;)

Hey thanks Marcus....LOL i did spell Onyx wrong.....Cool i will work on the things you mentioned as i agree with most of them....although sounds like i have plenty of attack on the kick but i will double check that....And thanks on the vocal compliments .......also here is a link to the original song, if anyone is interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats damn cool man. Feed the gods is actually my favorite white zombie song. It was on the Air Heads movie sound track. I always wished they had done another cd in between devil music and astro creep that sounded like feed the gods.

The verse vocals in your version sound a bit different a bit different than the orginal. But the verse growls are very impressive.

Yeah Rob has some weird ass pronouncing and i dunno he is strange, but i tried to get as close without spending years on it.....but yeah i agree Feed the gods was a staight up mix of Astro and La Sexercisto(?) heavy stuff

This is great, Rob Zombie has such a great voice, one of my favs! Any chance of doing Meet The Creeper or The Return of The Phantom Stranger? :)

DUDE!!!
Thats awesome
Im a huge Zombie fan when it atarted i was like ok i give it a shot!!!
Once the singing came in ya got me well done bud!!!