Whitechapel Deathcore-ish band. NorCal \m/

Loving the snare on this! Is it in one of your packs?

Yeah man, snare is a blend of the recorded snare and my wolf snare. Pitched the wolf snare to match tuning and kept the blend a good 60/40. Could have used the natural snare alone but I wanted more bottom snare and I didn't run a snare bottom while tracking. Tons of cymbals and lots of toms :p but thank you man! :)

damn this sounds huge! some info on the drums and guitars/bass would be great!

Drums were live snare (blended), and live overheads. Tom samples were native to the kit and the kick as well. I might toss these up for cheap if people want them. Kit was a tama starclassic birch kit, it was sooooo sick. Power stroke 3 on the kick, ec2's on all the toms, live snare had an Evans HD dry, love them. :)

Bass was a Schecter bass into UAD Nigel. Blended a few Nigel tones til I liked it. Not much done here, filtering, limiting, some scooping from the low mids, and rbass (used sparingly). Them a second aux filtered up to 2-3k and filtered off at 8k to blend in for some extra clank and clarity to the tone.

Guitars were Schecter c7 and I think a Damien 7, reamped with a 6505 into a Mesa traditional slant cab, sm57 on the cone. 6505 was basically set sneap style, nothing special. Didn't have an overdrive pedal so I used tse808 before sending it out to the amp. Worked nicely! Processing was just some filtering, cuts at 2-300hz and a slight boost at 3k-ish. Some L1 to limit and of course some vcc across the mix to add a little glue.

Just spent a little time finding tones that mesh with the drums straight away so I don't have to journey across middle earth to mix this thing. :)

Drums were live snare (blended), and live overheads. Tom samples were native to the kit and the kick as well. I might toss these up for cheap if people want them. Kit was a tama starclassic birch kit, it was sooooo sick. Power stroke 3 on the kick, ec2's on all the toms, live snare had an Evans HD dry, love them. :)
:)

do it

Who did those vocals??? truly amazing man..
I love that drums and guitars.. 10/10 from my side... amazing production...

The vocalist for the band, he's sick! Super easy to work with too, had lots of breath while somehow being pretty loud and powerful. Definitely a good one. Vox were tracked with a Sterling Audio ST51 LDC. Nothing fancy at all, just direct into a L6 UX8.