Who all has their Ozzfest tix???

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
$164.30 for upper pavillion. Perfect seats though. Dead center view, seats, but no roof overhead, just open air. (as long as it doesn't rain.) I paid for these two tix, my best friend is getting the VH tix next weekend. Throw in KISS this summer, and I am happy. :hotjump:

Me an my sister decided to get ripped off. We're doing that Party Like a Rock Star thing. So we'll be VIP for the second stage, get to go backstage for a little while, get a tourbook, and whatever the hell else. Plus, we're second row, center. I fiugured what the hell. I'll get BLS, Priest, Slayer, and Ozzy all up front and personal. SJR too, if Phil's not dead by then.

Second stage is Hatebreed and Slipknot as last 2 bands.

All in all it should be fun!

GASOLINEDREAM said:
Me an my sister decided to get ripped off. We're doing that Party Like a Rock Star thing.

I thought about doing that, but my wife was not happy with the price of the tickets as it was. She probably would have killed me had I spent that much on the ticket. There is a definite advantage to being single at times. Let me know how it goes.

Scott

NP: Amon Amarth - The Crusher

i am definetly goin to ozzfest this year in kansas city. The best tickets costs $127, me and 4 others are gettin them. its gonna be awesome :headbang:

SCott308 said:
I thought about doing that, but my wife was not happy with the price of the tickets as it was. She probably would have killed me had I spent that much on the ticket. There is a definite advantage to being single at times. Let me know how it goes.

Scott

NP: Amon Amarth - The Crusher
Don't worry--My wife was pretty damned unhappy about it too! :D

Remington no cheaper than me, I got my tix for 10.00 and they are lawn as well, they only had 200 10.00 tickets and I was lucky with the lottery thing and all.....I was NOT gonna pay 50.00 to sit in the lawn .