Who are You? Introduce yourself here!

Hello, my name is Pierrot.
I'm 23 and I live in Nancy in France.
I discovered The Old Dead Tree 4 years ago thanks to a friend.
I like big food, beer, wine and especially single malt scotch whisky from Islay.
I play drums and my favourite bands are : Opeth, Pink floyd, S.O.D., System of a dowm, Tankard, Sepultura, The doors, Pantera, Gojira, Queen, Xjapan, Paradise lost ...
And of course The Old Dead Tree !

Hello, my name is Pierrot.
I'm 23 and I live in Nancy in France.
I discovered The Old Dead Tree 4 years ago thanks to a friend.
I like big food, beer, wine and especially single malt scotch whisky from Islay.
I play drums and my favourite bands are : Opeth, Pink floyd, S.O.D., System of a dowm, Tankard, Sepultura, The doors, Pantera, Gojira, Queen, Xjapan, Paradise lost ...
And of course The Old Dead Tree !

Hi Pompix,

Welcome to the forum !

Vincent / The Old Dead Tree
http://www.theolddeadtree.com
http://www.myspace.com/theolddeadtree

Going to follow the same thing... ;)

I'm Kim, I'm 25 and I'm living in Belgium (somewhere near Ghent). I discovered TODT by receiving a Nameless Disease promo. I like Ricard, champagne and good white wine, for food: pasta, and non-fried squid or other sea-fish. My other favorite bands are Anathema, Porcupine Tree, Type O Negative, My Dying Bride, Alchemist, Opeth, Sentenced, Katatonia, Angra, Swallow the Sun, Virgin Black, Naglfar, Funeral, Entombed, Voivod, SUP/Supuration, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Celtic Frost,... and many more...

So, hello!

Going to follow the same thing... ;)

I'm Kim, I'm 25 and I'm living in Belgium (somewhere near Ghent). I discovered TODT by receiving a Nameless Disease promo. I like Ricard, champagne and good white wine, for food: pasta, and non-fried squid or other sea-fish. My other favorite bands are Anathema, Porcupine Tree, Type O Negative, My Dying Bride, Alchemist, Opeth, Sentenced, Katatonia, Angra, Swallow the Sun, Virgin Black, Naglfar, Funeral, Entombed, Voivod, SUP/Supuration, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Celtic Frost,... and many more...

So, hello!

WELKOM Kim :loco:

Vincent / The Old Dead Tree
http://www.theolddeadtree.com
http://www.myspace.com/theolddeadtree

Going to follow the same thing... n°2

I'm 30 and I live in Aurillac in France.
I discovered The Old Dead Tree 2 years ago, luckily because I've seen them on MTV pulse in a another house (don't have MTV at home).
I like eat and drink : cheese, good bread, chocolate, Nutella, food spied, taste everything ... a lot of people thinks that my first interest is for food...
Good wine, beer, vodka, gnole ... all drinks without mint and no anise drinks :kickass: (a lot of women thinks I drink like a man : I don't understand what they says)
My favorite bands : the Old Dead Tree, Machine Head, Opeth, Katatonia, Textures, The End, Dredg, Mastodon... that depends of the mood of the moment...

Hello everybody :)

I'm 23 and I live in Limoges.
I discovered TODT in 2003 with the The Nameless Disease, just before the concert in Limoges which was fabulous.
My favorite bands are Blind Guardian, Pain of Salvation, Porcupine Tree, Marillion, Nightingale, Deep Purple, Anathema and many many more.

Well,I already posted one post before on TODT forum, but I didn't introduce myself :) Basic things about me would be that my name is Kristijan, I am 19 years old mate from Croatia[Hrvatska], and I have found about TODT a couple of years ago :kickass:

Beside TODT, I have many bands that I consider to be my favorite, and I could tell that I am open minded for many( not all ) types of metal music :cool:

To name a few bands, that would be: Katatonia, Hypocrisy, Opeth, Pain, Porcupine Tree, Anathema, My Dying Bride, Klimt 1918, Agalloch, Dark Tranquillity, Edge Of Sanity, Tiamat, Novembers Doom, Amorphis, Rotting Christ, Amon Amarth, etc,etc....ah...to many of them :headbang:

Xavier, 30, I live in Albertville (France).
TODT came to me in 2003 with the song It Can't Be ! and I immediatly became a fan.
Other interests: Partying, hanging out with my friends, soccer, and tabbing TODT songs in Guitar Pro 5 format (I have a lot to do with the new album, though...).

Hello, my name is Ineke. I live in Sassenheim, Holland. I discovered The Old Dead Tree about 2 years ago, when they were touring here with Epica. I went to their Dutch and Belgium gigs with Penumbra and saw them @ WGT 2006. I'm working in a carehome and in my spare time I'd love to go to gigs. Even gave up holidays for more than 2 years to have time and money to see my favourite bands play.

Hello!

Name: Frederico
Age: 15 (yes, I'm probably the youngest person in this forum)
When did you start listening to ODT: At 2005, when I bought "The Perpetual Motion".
Favourite ODT songs: We Cry As One, Out Of Breath, Dive, It Can't Be, What Else Could We've Said, and I hope the new album would be my favourite one (I didn't listen it yet!)
Interests: Music, science, culture, etc...
Other favourite bands beside ODT: Marilyn Manson, My Dying Bride, Moonspell, Slayer, Opeth, etc.

Hi !
I'm Tristan & I'm 17
I live in a faraway city, in the "Deep" France :loco:
I knew TODT with the brother of a friend, who have bought The Nameless Disease ! It was approximatly in 2004 !

I play guitar, and sing a little in a band !
My other favourite bands are My Dying Bride, Behemoth, 7th Nemesis, Ataraxie, Funeralium, Hyadningar, ... There are so much !

Hello!

I'm Sébastien, I'm 22 and I live in Pontarlier (25).
I discovered The old dead tree by a friend with The Perpetual Motion in 2005. At the beginning of 2006, I was really interested by the band and I saw them 3 times :
-Brainans april 17th 2006 (with Epica)
-Strasbourg may 24th 2006 (with Dornfall and Dagoba)
-Gevene september 23th (with Landmine, Kemet and Eversince)

My favorite bands are : Rammstein, MetallicA, Arch enemy, Textures, Apocalyptica, Pantera, Paradise lost, Gojira, X-Vision, Dagoba, Taf, Eths, Lofofora, Goryptic, Recueil morbide etc Todt is for me really amazing, I love all songs, all lyrics...

http://www.lastfm.fr/user/Sebastient/
www.myspace.com/rplus25

Cheers :kickass:

Seb

HI .. wow I'm young' 17
i'm jackie from Israel.. I discoverd TODT I think last year when I heard Out Of Breath and I bought The Perpetual Motion.. simply awesom!
My other favorite bands are Log, Agalloch, katatonia , opeth , porcupine tree , RiverSide, My Dying Bride, Death, poison the well, dissection and many more
I play the guirar for a couple of years now, have a band for about half a year now.. I'm also pretending to be a vocalist =]
My favorite TODT songs are : this is no farewell, my friends, what else could we said, a couple more and especially I'ts the same for everyone .. oh god the solo
so.. I'm happy to be here guys, love u all

cheers

They call me Ravn and I`m soon 24 years old and lives in Norway. I spend my time mostly creatively and my darkest passions are music, movies, cooking, photography, design and traveling. My favorite music consists of Black, Doom, folk, Death metal, Rock, classical, folklore and neo-folk music. Apart from that I listen to TODT simply because i love the music and the lyrical themes. In my time off i like takings pictures, walks in the forests, see new places and interact with interesting people (though they are rare to find). I work as a freelance graphic/web designer every now and then.

To mention a few bands that mean a lot to me personally: Burzum, Abyssic Hate, Old Dissection, Behemoth, Carcass.. Nick Drake, Opeth, Tori Amos, In Gowan ring, Slayer, Alice in Chains, Obituary, Darkthrone, Emperor, Bach, Rahvmaninov, Wagner, Lizst etc.