Who are you?

You should have heard my name being pronounced in the US. Funny shit....good times :lol:

oh hai btw...im Finnish. Matias is a very Finnish name :mad: Although if i would be Mattias or Mathias it would be really Swedish:lol:(fail)

There's a lot of Mathias in France and I think we pronunce it like in Finland (Matias).

Mine isn't Lussi (that would have been so simple :Smug:) : Nadine.

Ah, glad I'm not the only one :lol: Yea but errh... Well let's just say it's a quite international name, used everywhere with only slight alterations :p Yea same here, every time I've been to London and I tell my name to anyone they immediately go "Arr... Arrtuuuuu?? Arrrrtthuu?" :lol:

I think i'd pronounce it good, I've never had trouble with finnish names cos people says that pronounciation is kinda similar with spanish, but I don't want to make a mess of myself posting a ''how a finnish name pronounced by a spanish would be written in english'' :lol: Way too many languages involved in there :lol:

BTW if anyone still doesn't know, my name is Jose, or in Matias words evil spaniard :lol:

Ah, glad I'm not the only one :lol: Yea but errh... Well let's just say it's a quite international name, used everywhere with only slight alterations :p Yea same here, every time I've been to London and I tell my name to anyone they immediately go "Arr... Arrtuuuuu?? Arrrrtthuu?" :lol:

Yeah i swear next time i go to the US i will just say "Call me Matt, PLEASEEEE!" I don't want to laugh my ass off everytime someone wants to tell me something:lol:

There's a lot of Mathias in France and I think we pronunce it like in Finland (Matias). .
NIGGAS STOLE MY NAME :cry: :lol: Well that is interesting...didn't know about that at all.

BTW if anyone still doesn't know, my name is Jose, or in Matias words evil spaniard :lol:

Correct...Evil Spaniard/Angry Spaniard :worship:

Annoying sixteen year old - my actual name is Leon, psedonym is obviously Orcy as I made it up 9 years ago due to me being a huge LOTR fan :lol:

Annoying sixteen year old - my actual name is Leon, psedonym is obviously Orcy as I made it up 9 years ago due to me being a huge LOTR fan :lol:

We share the same name just backwards :tickled: