Who are you?

Annoying sixteen year old - my actual name is Leon, psedonym is obviously Orcy as I made it up 9 years ago due to me being a huge LOTR fan :lol:
I read and watched all LOTR parts but the books were in German and the names are translated so: Who is Orcy? (Orc would be too easy i guess)

Yeah i swear next time i go to the US i will just say "Call me Matt, PLEASEEEE!" I don't want to laugh my ass off everytime someone wants to tell me something:lol:

Yep I guess I'll do the same, call me Arthur or whatever you want :lol:

I read and watched all LOTR parts but the books were in German and the names are translated so: Who is Orcy? (Orc would be too easy i guess)

Bawh, rookie! I'veread the book 3 times, watched the theatrical versions of the movis countless times, watched the extended editions twice, once was all three in-a-row, watched the extras of the extended editions twice (there's about 4-5 hours worth of documentary per movie) and watched all other documents I could get my hands on. And I've read Bored Of the Rings.

No one! It's a build on the word Orc, as i thought the Moria Orcs were cute at the time... don't ask seriously :lol:

Adding "Y" to a word makes it sound sweet, eg, birdy, doggy etc

|Anyway I've turned this into a demi sausage fest so someone post something unrelated like this

Gaahl_-13086.jpg

:p