Who are you?

Chormon

Hail P*****
Jan 19, 2003
Israel
Visit site
How about everyone will write here it's name, from where is he from and a bit about himself, but please, one reply for each, hopefully this thread will go bigger and bigger as many people will come here.
I'll start,
My name is Tal and I'm an alchoholic :lol:
23 years old from Israel, I finished my 3 years army service in last July and I work in a gas station for now.
I'm crazy about metal vinyls and metal music ofcourse.
That's about it...

Your turn ;)
And remember one reply for each person, remember, the "big brother" is watching :lol:

3 years of military service?:eek: and i was complaining about or 1.5 year military system.

anyway, i'm deniz and i'm a student.
most of the time i read sci-fi and listen to music, or play computer or ps games.

I'm Matti, 26 years old this February, I play the guitar - I have a Fender Stratocaster and I enjoy very much to work with my Orphaned Land buddies.
I like all kinds of music, from metal to electronic stuff to anything that kicks ass/interesting/inteligent/beautifull etc. etc.

Right now I work at a job that I hope to leave soon.

Yulia (Juliet), from Krayot, near Haifa.
My life right now are based on finishing highschool (somehow..).
I have no idea what i want from my life yet, it changes every day.
Used to play the piano for 3 years but i i dont have the strength to keep playing seriously. In the meanwhile i listen to music and try to find a job to support my everyday growing obsession of buying cds and vinyls.
I like listening to Metal, Rock, Progressive, Hardcore, Ambient, Classical, Industrial, Brit Pop, and everything that keeps me insane.
Cheers! :loco:

Itamar Oren, 14 years old fro, the holy city Jerusalem!
I play guitar (Ibanez Rg470), for about 9 months, but I rule ;) .
Like listening to Metal...and Metal. And also Metal and stuff like that.
I'm in the 9th grade, and right now I have the flu.

Avi, 22, Krayoth (juliet, its about bloody time i`ll meet you! we live 3 minutes way u know...), i play a gibson las paul studio, sometimes i preform with my band (liquid fire, i know i know! it`s not my idea that name...), Student at haifa university, i do a pre-academic year in order to improove my grades and chance to be accepted into a good faculty... and i love wine and whisky. and Ravit, but she dont know that, i think she`s busy with someone...
:cry:

and i hate when my hair is dropping off!:bah:

Tomer, 23. Salt lake City - Utah - USA. Minister of purchases, sales and relationships at The End Records. I play Gibson, Las Paul studio. Enjoy all forms of Progressive metal / rock with intense complexity. Deep into Fantasy reading and the legal holder of two annoying cats. :cool:

Ko_B, Folklor and T, I asked only one post for each dude... :(
You are bad, very very bad!! *Indian accent*

Btw, Tomer, it's Tal, I've wrote you some mails, please let me know what's up.

im Karen, im 23 years old,
and good to see you all here !

i live in israel now, im a traveller in my soul, been to almost every country on the globe, my favourite beer is Stella Artois and Hoegaarden, and i used to play on Bass for 2 years, it was a lovely costum made, maple, one piece, with EMG pickups.
ahhh! memories! :)
and right now, im saving for my next goal: to study arts in The Netherlands.

prost!

I'm Jonathan (otherwise known as Jon, on those occassions I can't be bothered typing my full name ;)). I'm 25 and live in Wellington, New Zealand.

Played guitar for 14 years, the first 10 of those were spent on Classical guitar, I even studied it at university for 2.5 years, eventually saw the light and now play only metal ;) :D I have a Jackson Kelly (cool shapes rule :D), no band (though that may soon be rectified), though I do write songs (mostly doom metal) with my dodgy 4-track recorder and drum machine..... :)

By day, I am a computer programmer, though currently I'm 'between projects' (read: unemployed ;))