Who are you?

I'm Erez and I live in Rehovoth, Israel. I Listen to music and write when I have my muse by my side. Right now I do shit in my life.

Cheers mates!

P.S.

Noga is my neighbour :p (townswise)

hehehehe :lol:
like hell they would listen :D
but i think its a nice thread for people to discuss their interests no? so its kinda nice to have a thread for that..
and starting from....... . .. .NOW
this shall be it !!!!

oh oops.
bad me. bad bad moi.

Yeah, but the main idea is to make this thread so anyone can describe himself a bit and the number of replies will be the number of the active people on this board, but now thanks to some "Very very bad" people it won't happen anymore :lol:

hi all
my name is Ezekiel (in ivrit it is Hezkel. Maybe someone can explain why every time someone asked my name when i was in israel last year, they all laughed when i said Hezkel.)

I live in London (England)
I am a researcher, and also guitarist in a rock band. I havent posted anything else yet cos i dont understand the humour in half of the posts!

I would love to see Orphaned Land play in England. How much chance does that jhave of happening??

Hey Hezkel he he he...

For the matter of fact the name is pronounced "Yehezkel", just for your general knowledge... :lol:

I guess that one of these days we will come and play in England, the possibility does exist, I would love to personaly, never been there...

But the possibilty that you will catch a plain and come see us here also exists, just kidding man, but you're most welcomed.

Catch you later...

Hey, what's up. I haven't been in here lately. I've actually been trying to work in between posting at some other boards. Name's Nathan. I'm a mechanical engineer and I design cranes. Live in Green Bay, WI. 25 yrs old. Amateur musician (I stress amateur). I've got a digital 8 track, couple PODs, drums machine, some other equipment and a computer. Working on a little solo project currently. Hope to have some MP3s posted somewhere (probably IUMA) within the next month or so and if anyone gives a rats ass I'll let you know. And I'm not sure if I'm an alcoholic or not. I'm still deciding. :)

Oh yeah, still don't have an OL cd. I need to pay off some automobile repairs first. But never fear, I will eventually get a hold of one or two or three.

Late.