Who are you?

I'm Nate, and I'm currently at Lawrence University in Wisconsin where I study Russian, French, and Farsi.
I really dig just about any sort of metal there is, especially death metal, as well as some other types of music like Tangerine Dream (absolutely godly!), Mahavishnu Orchestra, various jazz fusion and classical.
I actually heard Orphaned Land the first time when I picked up "Sahara" when I was living in Kurgan (Russian Federation), and I've been really hooked ever since by the excellent music and positive message.
Other things I like doing are travelling to distant countries, cooking and eating exotic foods, anything outdoorsy (camping, hiking, skiing, etc.), and reading cool books.

my names emre (pronounced as "m-ray", though you keep the "ray" part short or as "aimrait" as in french). :)

im 20 and live in istanbul. i play the classical guitar and the bass guitar. it was great to watch OL live last year in istanbul! :headbang:

Welcome aboard Emre and natronski!!
It`s so nice to see another turkish fan with us here, and Natronski, your native Kurgan, isnt it in Kazakhstan or nearby? oh, and b.t.w, i have persian neighbors, and they are one loud family... so i think i`ll recognize some words in Farsi :)

Actually, Folklore, I'm an American (half German, half Czech), and I lived in Kurgan for about 5 months last year. It was great! Kurgan is actually near Kazakhstan, about 200 KM from the border. I really wanted to go there, but there's too much paperwork to do things in Russia! :mad:

Here i am,
Moe from Lebanon ..
I'm 17 years old, i'll graduate soon a Microsoft Certified Engineerer.
I play on drums, been with a gothic band (Tragedies Of Euphoria).
Into Orphaned land till the time i die .

:Smokin:

23.jpg

:eek: :eek: :OMG: :headbang:

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! KOBI!! DID YOU SEE THAT????? MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an OL tatoo!! WOW!!! thats not the first i see!! wow damn cool!!!!!! WAY COOL!

Unbelievble...There are no words to describe how I felt when I saw it...

I have a tatoo of Orphaned as well, so does Yossi and Uri.

I also know about another two in Israel who did it and two friends from Jordan and Dubay (!!!) who did also a tatoo of Orphaned.

It's possible to view the Orphaned Tatoos photos at our web site :)