Who cries for the children?

Originally posted by Strangelight
Who cries for the children?

I don't. But I do CARE for them. The children are the purest beings, they(We, for that (anti)matter, when were young) feel everything clearly, take as granted and always look at the bright side of life. The love seems/ed most infinite and eternal back then, and we never cared for money.

Originally posted by discouraged1
I don't. But I do CARE for them. The children are the purest beings, they(We, for that (anti)matter, when were young) feel everything clearly, take as granted and always look at the bright side of life. The love seems/ed most infinite and eternal back then, and we never cared for money.

I disagree with that ... i disagree with all you who have been saying children are pure etc ... they arent anymore ... Nowadays children are almost as evil as adults ... it's the truth ... 9 years old rapists , 10 years old killers ... doesnt happen where you come from ? Happens more and more often here ... it isnt rare at all ... sorry to tell you that ... It's not aimed at you discouraged 1 but I think you should reconsider your point of view ...

I was pure when I was a child but things are fucked up now , you lose you innocence too young , you don't have a childhood ... At least HERE that's the case.
I hate to say it but that's the way it is ...

Innocence has gone too soon , fuck it ...

Hey you guys!! I misst this forum!! just one week and it feels like a year:( , i have been away..because the cable internet was banned from our "stupid" country...checkin the forum from school
:(...have fun!
Peace out..cheers!

i bet Michael Jackson does!remember?"what about the eeeeelephants???":lol:

nobody cries for the children.just take advantage of them.

we are living in a fucking world that little boys from poland and dresden are sold to paedophiles for 10p.!!!!!and this is literal.human lifes for candies.sorrow and death for sick pleasure.

many times i have been in an uneasy situation in public,just because a kid was staring at me with glimmering,little eyes and i started weeping like an idiot.just because it's so tragic,the contradiction of that chidish stare and the nails of evil lurking in every corner.

it is so unfair to give birth to children nowadays.It is almost a crime...a crime indeed.

"is adult entertainment killing our children,or is killing our children entertaining adults?"

Marilyn Manson

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
it is so unfair to give birth to children nowadays.It is almost a crime...a crime indeed.
That's exactly what I told my girlfriend when she asked me what I thought about children. At this moment I can't imagine I would ever want children. I mean, maybe I DO want them, but it's cuite cruel to put them on a world like this, so that's why I rather won't have children. Pity

Originally posted by Cerulean
That's exactly what I told my girlfriend when she asked me what I thought about children. At this moment I can't imagine I would ever want children. I mean, maybe I DO want them, but it's cuite cruel to put them on a world like this, so that's why I rather won't have children. Pity
I disagree... The fact that this world is tough does not mean not to bring any more children to this world, so that they would not have to face it... I think life has its ups and downs and we should give the children enough supplies in order to overcome any obstacles in life... Otherwise it would be just like quitting. There is always something you can do about it... The world is what WE make it to be... So we have try to do our best to correct it and grow our children up is such a manner that they can make it even better...

Take care :D

thats the point. we dont know. if we know it would be easy to decide.
I'm afraid for the future of my children (if) as well...

Originally posted by Mariner
thats the point. we dont know. if we know it would be easy to decide.
I'm afraid for the future of my children (if) as well...
That's why I said earlier that we should grow our children up in such a manner in order for them to be fighters and not quitters. Equip them with as much supplies as possible so that they do not only survive, but that they will also make a difference...

Take care...

right then we have good kids. and then. not everyone will raise their children in a good way. and then the good ones will be fucked up by the bad ones.

Originally posted by Mariner
right then we have good kids. and then. not everyone will raise their children in a good way. and then the good ones will be fucked up by the bad ones.
Nope... They must learn also to protect themselves...

I am not saying that it's an easy thing to do to raise a child correctly, but I think it is better that quitting...

Take care...