Who cries for the children?

i'd like to have kids cos it'd make me happy. that's it. yes, it's a tough and unfair world but if you shut up and work, you'll be happy in the end. i cannot be pessimistic. this "world" is the only thing we've got, so why not fight to make it a bit better?

i always say, hey if you don't like it and you don't wanna change it, kill yourself. but who does that? very very few people. so we (the majority if you want) like life. and whoever says the opposite is a big fat liar...

Originally posted by Cerulean
A good start would be for fundamentalism and greed for money to disappear

UTOPIA already born(and slaughtered in its cradle...)
i'm sorry to admit.

with mathematical accuracy,we are being led to the Last Days.optimism doesnt help no more.just faith and combative spirit will keep us above the water.the trick is too keep breathing...

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
UTOPIA already born(and slaughtered in its cradle...)
i'm sorry to admit.

with mathematical accuracy,we are being led to the Last Days.optimism doesnt help no more.just faith and combative spirit will keep us above the water.the trick is too keep breathing...

sophia alive and kicking!!!!:D

what with the last days?i'm not ready to become a prophet.
we cant handle so much knowledge of what we are thats for sure

Originally posted by the_good_son141
sophia alive and kicking!!!!:D

what with the last days?i'm not ready to become a prophet.
we cant handle so much knowledge of what we are thats for sure

:D yessss!!i'm here Michali;)

we dont need to be prophets to notice that this earth is dying.

of course we do not know anything at all.we are totally oblivious about everything.but when there is proof...but who sees that?
it is sad that in our blindness we gather thorns for flowers...

@mariner goed add this comment and your throat shall taste my cold blade ,hahaha:p

i cant speak internationally cos i aint got enough clues

but when it comes to my relationship with people i cant see such signs of decay...speaking about trust and values of the heart.the same crap as in the past is known and judged of course
hm,it differs from person to person.

Originally posted by sol83
i always say, hey if you don't like it and you don't wanna change it, kill yourself. but who does that?

I dont always like life and when i dont i try to change it indeed but ... I DONT LIKE CHILDREN !!! :devil: :lol: