Who did the DoD 'artwork'?

word on the street the background was done by Dave Patchett (The Cathedral guy) and a member of the Iron Maiden web team did the other stuff, and upon seeing the finished product, Mr. Cathedral Covers requested not to be credited.

I'll wait for the limited edition, get-em-now-while-they're-cheap lunchbox-shaped collectors boxes with the remixed/remastered b-sides and the 25 live-at-Donington remix CDs with special glow-in-the-dark commemorative artwork

Well, the guy who made it is obviously inexperienced at doing artwork, so you'd think he'd WANT a credit. I mean, for fuck sake HE must have liked it even if no one else does!

You never know. He may have sent them the Eddie & backdrop as a 'how does this look?' thing, and Rod & Steve said 'weyhey!'.

could it have been the same person who did the ropey CGI (still makes me laugh when I see the CG band members looking like 15 year olds :lol: ) for the wildest dreams promo video?

Just like the BNW vocals, the artist could have submitted what he thought was a demo, only to be told it was good enough!

The new Maiden site is fine, IMO. And although I don't agree with some of the BB decisions she's made, you should put most of the blame on the incompetent mods there. Skunk's workload is usually tits-high, and if I was her I'd concentrate more on other things too.

Mind you, 2 years ago I would've pulled the plug on the entire forum if it were up to me ;)

Mark said:
The new Maiden site is fine, IMO. And although I don't agree with some of the BB decisions she's made, you should put most of the blame on the incompetent mods there. Skunk's workload is usually tits-high, and if I was her I'd concentrate more on other things too.

Mind you, 2 years ago I would've pulled the plug on the entire forum if it were up to me ;)

Wow you be more hated then kelly and skunk combined.

I admit it it was me! I was playing with my crayons on a flyer, I didn't think they'd take it so seriously :cry:

;)

I think the album cover ROCKS!! Whoever the artist was was a sheer genius. Someone actually had to find those images somewhere because there is no way an artist could draw them up. Then he also had to find a way to paste those images onto the cover without covering up the Eddieless Eddie. I think it looks like he pasted the cover without the images on a wall, blind folded himself and played pin the image on the cover. He must of cheated though, because they are pasted on there with such precision.