Who else is drunk?

I'm sort of buzzed.
I'm going to try to remove an ingrown toenail that hurts like hell. I'm not sure if I should be wasted or not. Still going over the pros and cons of being drunk while I do that

ah jesus foot-pain.

i wasn't wearing socks when we walked down the Rita's earlier and so the back of my shoe was constantly rubbing against my ... Achilles tendon, i guess it'd be, and now the skin of that area is fucking raw. it hurts like fuck to move my right foot.

I hate it when that happens.
I was walking all over the city for like 3 hours, a few weeks ago, and one of my socks didn't stay up (I was wearing dress boots).

it takes time. I drank to get drunk from 15 to 21, and didn't discover true taste until a couple years back. If you're interested, start light, with stuff like Sam Adams, Hoegaarden, Newcastle, hell, even Blue Moon. If you like rich, complex stuff, go for Unibroue stuff from Canada, like Trois Pistoles, Maudite, or if you want a good kick in the teeth but tastes awesome beer, a lot of Stone Brewery stuff, or Rouge Brewery, Chimay blue, or Trappistes Rochefort 10, but be careful with those, they're for working your way up to. Avoid Sam Adams Triple Bock, btw. Anyone else have suggestions to start him on? Liquors, other beers?