Who else is drunk?

Why's that? being inebriated is ok as long as you're in a safe location or have certain sober transport.

Ahh, the ones who can't moderate. Shame, you're missing on some great drinks, but if you can't do it, that's acceptable.

Yeah I mean I love wine, but I'm not ready yet to be able to drink it with dinner or what not. I am missing out I know, damn those who can moderate. Haha. I was a pathetic 4 in the morning drinking by myself in my room... mostly in the dark. That got lame. Haha. I had to stop. So I'm proud of myself.

I do that anyway, but at 11 pm instead of 4 am. :p and usually not to passing out. But then, that takes a LOT of alcohol... I have 750ml of Allagash right now, but she's a fine ale, not a high alcohol content, and she'll be my only one tonight. But other times, I can clean the fridge. I dunno what it is... Maybe I'm just too lazy to drink every day, because it means spending MORE MONEY on it, or the effort required in continually drinking it... So if being a tightass and lazy is why I'm not an alcoholic, Hey, it works.

I do that anyway, but at 11 pm instead of 4 am. :p and usually not to passing out. But then, that takes a LOT of alcohol... I have 750ml of Allagash right now, but she's a fine ale, not a high alcohol content, and she'll be my only one tonight. But other times, I can clean the fridge. I dunno what it is... Maybe I'm just too lazy to drink every day, because it means spending MORE MONEY on it, or the effort required in continually drinking it... So if being a tightass and lazy is why I'm not an alcoholic, Hey, it works.

Haha nice. I had a decent tolerance but always found a way to pass out and feel miserable. So lame haha. It does work. haha

I was drinking wine, and just a bit ago, found this bottle of Pendleton Whiskey that I think I've had in my garage, sealed, for about 3 years now. Which would make it about 14 years old. I've had one small glass, and its starting to kick my ass. Might save the rest though.

Yeah, definitely not drinking another glass of this... I can kinda feel it gradually whacking at my head, and need to be able to do stuff tomorrow. Don't feel like a hangover.