Who else is drunk?

Oh, I've been through college. Enough to at least have an AA if I took all the required courses. I'm saying I hate it from a standpoint of experience. :D

it takes time. I drank to get drunk from 15 to 21, and didn't discover true taste until a couple years back. If you're interested, start light, with stuff like Sam Adams, Hoegaarden, Newcastle, hell, even Blue Moon. If you like rich, complex stuff, go for Unibroue stuff from Canada, like Trois Pistoles, Maudite, or if you want a good kick in the teeth but tastes awesome beer, a lot of Stone Brewery stuff, or Rouge Brewery, Chimay blue, or Trappistes Rochefort 10, but be careful with those, they're for working your way up to. Avoid Sam Adams Triple Bock, btw. Anyone else have suggestions to start him on? Liquors, other beers?

Damn dude, you must really know your booze :p...

The closest I have ever came to drinking was guineas while in Ireland. But I smell things before I consume them and it smelt like a frothy yeast infected vagina so I passed.

Yeah damn I hate college to... from experience...

I'm on academic suspension yay! I'm still going to graduate with at least a 3.0 but on suspension because colleges have some weird bullshit rule about course completion ratios and apparently I broke that rule... Meaning I have a mark on my record and can't go anywhere else despite my good grades because of that mark. But they let me continue to go there under contract so I get last pick of all the classes and can't withdrawal from anything if I'm doing poorly in it.

Basically "higher" education is full of cock biting assholes that make rules for the hell of it.

Most universities, if not all, abide by academic progression standards. Namely, you need to complete 80 percent attempted courses in an academic year. It's not entirely their rules, either, it's mandated by Title IV funds, that is, Student Federal Aid.

Yeah damn I hate college to... from experience...

I'm on academic suspension yay! I'm still going to graduate with at least a 3.0 but on suspension because colleges have some weird bullshit rule about course completion ratios and apparently I broke that rule... Meaning I have a mark on my record and can't go anywhere else despite my good grades because of that mark. But they let me continue to go there under contract so I get last pick of all the classes and can't withdrawal from anything if I'm doing poorly in it.

Basically "higher" education is full of cock biting assholes that make rules for the hell of it.
im was on academic probation last semester because my grades from first semester were poor. my grades for the next semester were far better but that didnt help matters and i got my aid from the school taken away.

leaving this place after this semester and taking the next semester off to work. my dad's banking on me going back to school in the fall (we'll just see how that turns out) and constantly reminding me what my GPA needs to be and how much better i need to do. no pressure or anything :yell:

giant_beer.jpg

http://www.1ofakindstuff.com/Giant-Beer-Glass.html

Most universities, if not all, abide by academic progression standards. Namely, you need to complete 80 percent attempted courses in an academic year. It's not entirely their rules, either, it's mandated by Title IV funds, that is, Student Federal Aid.

True, however I don't qualify for any finical aid so I pay for every thing out of my own pocket. And what screwed me over is if you retake a class your last attempt doesn't count even if you completed it with a passing grade. So that plus them not telling me and letting me register to the point I was so far in the hole they told me I was suspended was pretty fucked up.