Who Else Wants To Know More About BLOODBATH??

threak

Oct 21, 2002
I want to know shit loads more.Like where/when they recorded the album.What gear did they use? Are they planning to take it on the road.I wanna read some interviews with the band etc etc.

I just feel really unsatisfied with the amount of info thats been put out.

Who else feels this way?

The latest issue of Terrorizer has an interview with Dan Swano where he talks about some of that stuff. Get if you can. I haven't got it with me at the moment so I can't remember exactly what was said...

Cool,ill pick up up at borders this week.Theres an SYL interview also!!

What! I'm picking it up then.

One thing I'm pretty sure of, Bloodbath won't tour. Mike said maybe some time they'd do one show for fun, but it's just a little side project.

Also, from the booklet, it was recorded and mixed feb-may 2002 at The Room & Hellfactory Studios, wherever those are.

Originally posted by Hondo
What! I'm picking it up then.

One thing I'm pretty sure of, Bloodbath won't tour. Mike said maybe some time they'd do one show for fun, but it's just a little side project.

Also, from the booklet, it was recorded and mixed feb-may 2002 at The Room & Hellfactory Studios, wherever those are.

thanks.

i thought the best places for bloodbath to play would be at festivals and stuff,like wacken and dynamo and bloodstock etc etc.

There's an Anders Nyström interview on Bloodbath with a lot of info, in the newest Inferno magazine. Won't do you much good unless you speak Finnish though.

Funny that you wrote this in the Opeth forum as Mikael said he's got the least to do with Bloodbath compared to the other members. He basically just put the vocals on tape - he was the only member who didn't write any lyrics. Bloodbath really belongs to the two Katatonia guys, they composed everything, so maybe you should copy this thread into their forum.

Originally posted by Nico16
Funny that you wrote this in the Opeth forum as Mikael said he's got the least to do with Bloodbath compared to the other members. He basically just put the vocals on tape - he was the only member who didn't write any lyrics. Bloodbath really belongs to the two Katatonia guys, they composed everything, so maybe you should copy this thread into their forum.

I read that they wrote the whole albums toghether.Im not saying your wrong and im right,its just what i read.

Originally posted by threak
I read that they wrote the whole albums toghether.Im not saying your wrong and im right,its just what i read.

Nope, the 2 Katatonia guys are the masterminds behind it. Mikael had no creative input into it, he only screamed (as he put it himself).

threak-
:confused:

Really? It's like when you get tricked. You were siked out.

Ah, nevermind it! It's just slang. ;)

Originally posted by Opet
threak-
:confused:

Really? It's like when you get tricked. You were siked out.

Ah, nevermind it! It's just slang. ;)

i know what sike means.but i dont know why you said it?