who wants another snare sample?

kernelxsanders

Bam Bam Boogie Bear!
Jun 11, 2010
Tallahassee, Fl
hey guys, i came to realize that ive been apart of this forum since last summer, but ive never really given back to those who have helped me, and everyone else in this forum. so its about time i do so, ill post a recent cover i mixed from a couple of days ago. so let me know if you think this snare is worthy of sharing:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8017980/suffokate.mp3

the snare is an old snare sample i had blended with CJ's sampled black panther snare which belonged to the drummer for King Conquer. right now, its my favorite snare, perfect for that heavy ass deathcore shit, but thats just me. if anyone wants it, lemme know and ill post it!

FTR, the SNR samples I posted were from an acrylic Pork Pie =D

we recently picked up a Black Beauty as well..... still have to get around to sampling that! I managed to get one good sample from it which is cool for blending and getting that 'one shot' feel over other multi-sampled stuff..

CJ you told me it was KC's black panther? lol ANYWHO, whatever it was, i enjoy it 8)

it was from the KC session, but we used the Pork Pie in that case.... =D

maybe I got confused myself? lol. we do have a Black Panther as well so maybe that was it...

i'll post the BB sample in a couple days!

haha ok you threw me off for a second there lol i kinda figured it had that Pork Pie "ring" to it, so that makes a little more sense to me, even though im not technically considered a drummer haha.

but im anxious to hear some new ones! knowing its coming from yall, i anticipate teh secksiez :p