joey sturgis ssd snare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slate drums are all about options to me. I NEVER use them on their own these days. That is the quickest way to this synthetic douche-core, modern sound I loathe. But if you know what you are doing, you will know how to blend them with more gentle, full, real drums for maximum effect. We've been shown this by the top mixers for a while now. Slate drums can be great for adding punch and ambiance. The realism aspect is best left to the actual drums you record.

One thing though... I really wish someone could match the pure awesomeness of the Superior Drummer 2.0 Avatar room mics. They are almost too good.

Mastering plugin will be out March 1st. And again, judging my sounds on old 1.5 material is like showing someone what you look like by sending them your middle school yearbook photo... 3.5 is a whole new back of tricks, and we got some cool stuff coming for DELUXE :)

Mastering plugin will be out March 1st. And again, judging my sounds on old 1.5 material is like showing someone what you look like by sending them your middle school yearbook photo... 3.5 is a whole new back of tricks, and we got some cool stuff coming for DELUXE :)

Killer thanks for the update. And Steven and Andy wanted to wait to let everyone know that Andy is going to create a Sneap sample pack for Slates trigger. :heh:

ok when you guys are talking about 12a and so on
are you talking about the platinum pakage or the ex?

And Steven, I would like to know what samples are in the slate trigger program.

I am really confused on what to buy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.