Use steven slate sample and Joey' cymbals

Nico_pitty

Nick
Jun 22, 2011
Milan
Hi guys i'm a steven slate user but with a new band i'd like to use also Joey cymbals cos i find them more realistic...i use kntakt 3 for steven slate...and and for joey samples kontakt 4...but i found really inconvenient to use 2 vst and two midi tracks for programming in one snare,kick and toms and in the other one cymbals..is there a way more comfortable to do this?

i just use two separate instances of Kontakt. I'm sure you'd be able to add the cymbals to an existing instance, through the instrument browser possibly.

yeah the slate will have its library in kontakt 4 too, thats how it is for me, as i use the cymbals and toms from the black and gold kit and kick and snare from slate!

thnx man! i don't know why but i was convinced that ssd could run just with kontakt 3. ahahah. just a curiosity. where can i find snare12a? i did't find it!

when i bought my expansion packs there was a deal to buy one get one 1/2 off. i bought both the metal and more and the rock pop essentials vol 3! good samples in both of those, but i love the sturgis cymbals!