Who gets the last word in?

Well I know you are probably thinking that it is mycket important to go to class but these two classes are only 100-level anyway, and 150-200 kids each in them, and because they are merely introductory courses, the material is so broad that the prof really doesn't actually teach in class anyway. All you have to do for these two classes are read and memorize the textbook because there is never anything on the exams that was only said in class.

Yeah, otherwise, all of my other classes I never miss because they work differently. How big are your classes?

:lol: Alot eh? You have me very intrigued, Frank.

As I was telling Tomas, I just skipped two of my classes.

Haha, well as I've explained to Tomas, they are large (150-200 students) introductory classes where the prof doesn't teach anything different from the book, actually really teaches nothing at all, and the exams are only based on the textbook, so reading it is all you have to do.

:lol: Well honestly. The prof never even knows who you are and will never know whether or not you are there anyway. Bleh, so pointless. :rolleyes: At least I am using this time in a better manner anyway.