Who gets the last word in?

Thanks for understanding, Anders. :D Well hey, UM is important isn't it? Haha, actually I am doing work simultaneously so it all balances out. The next few weeks is going to be hell on earth due to all of the projects/essays/assignments/reading I have to do so I can't afford to sit in an auditorium for hours learning nothing.

Speaking of this crap, how are your courses going? Didn't you say you just recently wrote an exam?

Incendiare said:
Thanks for understanding, Anders. :D Well hey, UM is important isn't it? Haha, actually I am doing work simultaneously so it all balances out. The next few weeks is going to be hell on earth due to all of the projects/essays/assignments/reading I have to do so I can't afford to sit in an auditorium for hours learning nothing.

Speaking of this crap, how are your courses going? Didn't you say you just recently wrote an exam?

it really sounds like a waste of time :D
yes, another exam tomorrow :Smug: like Thank you Mr arsehead for scheduling the exams on saturdays, specially when I have Brazilian time zone o_O

Gross, it is unbelievably how some people have to write exams on Saturdays. That is just wrong. I hope you are prepared for it though, and regardless I am sure you will do well. Anders is teh man. ;)